The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreekGeek

Why, on the only day I can sleep till late in the afternoon, does my mom wakes me with a stupid phone call asking if she should bring milk. WHY, GOD, WHY?
Can't fall asleep again >:(

Raymondbl

crap crap crap doing Algebra 2.
Wonder why I haven't been active for a couple days?

Got a question, does the SAT have Algebra 2 and Calculus in it?
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Olimar12345

Practicing my horn. Got a big auditioncoming up soon and I need all the practice I can get. Aslo the audition date is on my private instructors birthday, and he said all he wanted was 28 hours of practice from me from now until the audition. 26 hours remaining!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Raymondbl

Quote from: Olimar12345 on February 18, 2012, 11:48:59 AMPracticing my horn. Got a big auditioncoming up soon and I need all the practice I can get. Aslo the audition date is on my private instructors birthday, and he said all he wanted was 28 hours of practice from me from now until the audition. 26 hours remaining!
somewhat similar situation here, first I have a recital on Wednesday, and another one in about half a month.  It's not as important as an audition, just a home concert, but still, when you have to do La Campanella, you need all the practice you can get.  Plus these dang computer-adaptive test I have to do that is giving me Algebra 2. I just finished one, now need to do another.  Hope it doesn't throw Calculus at me. I'm just an eighth grader!

DrP

Quote from: Raymondbl on February 18, 2012, 11:38:41 AMcrap crap crap doing Algebra 2.
Wonder why I haven't been active for a couple days?

Got a question, does the SAT have Algebra 2 and Calculus in it?
Algebra II, a little big. Calculus, no. Knowledge of Calculus is not needed to graduate high school.

Quote from: GreekGeek on February 18, 2012, 02:34:53 AMWhy, on the only day I can sleep till late in the afternoon, does my mom wakes me with a stupid phone call asking if she should bring milk. WHY, GOD, WHY?
Can't fall asleep again >:(
It was my day to sleep in and my roommates set off the fire alarm at 8:30. I tried going back to sleep... not a chance.

Nebbles

I get to sleep late Monday... thank you, President's Day!

spitllama

Quote from: Nebbles on February 18, 2012, 12:41:13 PMI get to sleep late Monday... thank you, President's Day!

Yes! This is the only federal holiday my school recognizes. Definitely going to enjoy it.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Nebbles on February 18, 2012, 12:41:13 PMI get to sleep late Monday... thank you, President's Day!

I was off yesterday, and then Monday and Tuesday! That's what we get for not using any inclimate weather days :P I love Georgia.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

You have no good reason to do the SAT in eighth grade.  Wait until next year.

me irl
[close]

Nebbles

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 18, 2012, 01:37:23 PMI was off yesterday, and then Monday and Tuesday! That's what we get for not using any inclimate weather days :P I love Georgia.

wow wtf I hate you (not really)

DrP

My university held Monday classes on Friday (which to Business students, is like a death sentence... except me, im used to it... I dont mind actually)

But I have like no homework this weekend, so I am super excited to not do anything... I totally wish I had a car and some money so I could go to Morro Bay or Santa Barbara or even Big Sur or Hearst Castle or even Monterrey.

But for being a State School, we get tons of Federal holidays off, as well as state holidays (like Cesar Chavez day... but it falls on a Friday this year, so not many business students are affected). Thank you California for furlough days where we dont have to go to school and for the many holidays you have given us.

Raymondbl

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on February 18, 2012, 01:44:07 PMYou have no good reason to do the SAT in eighth grade.  Wait until next year.
Too late... we already paid.

But I just wanted to see what kind of questions were in the test so I could be ready when I take it later. 

Quote from: DrP on February 18, 2012, 12:27:24 PMAlgebra II, a little big. Calculus, no. Knowledge of Calculus is not needed to graduate high school.
That means... Calculus is not in the SAT and I don't need to study it? :D :D

I get President's day off, nothing else out of the ordinary.  I always get to sleep from 10 PM to 7:30, though.  Sometimes to 8.  Sleep schedule is always the same, so I rarely ever have sleep problems.  If I wake up before 6 AM, usually I can go back to sleep. 

I feel so lucky.

DrP

I usually go to sleep between 12-1. I always have to do work for the next day and I generally wake up at 9 or 10.

I never sleep well at night, so I always need a bit more sleep then normal.

the_last_sheikah

You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!