The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davey

B-Kpianist

y do people print topics? I always look at "who's online" (cuz of boredom :P) and someone is printing a bunch of topics. huh- weird...

starpikachu

Printing topics is pointless. They change quickly. :P

Akiro

Maybe they want a picture of everyone's avatar and sig.

....which is bum-ish

B-Kpianist

it's always a guest too... I wonder if someone has an abnormal obsession with this forum and has piles and piles of Topics from here XD That'd be pretty sad!

jojo7548

that would be sad
but kinda funny

my current thought:
i love foxes
I hope Chase doesn't forget to help me with the little kids
i hate working at a daycare
i just realize that Chase and i are very simmlar
Alex needs to stop shadowing me
i wonder what Rebbeca is doing right now?
(BTW: just to clear things up: Chase: Best Friend, Alex: Best Friend, Rebbeca: Girlfriend, I am a Furry(for #1))
Got Fur?
Im a Furry. Got a problem with that?

KefkaticFanatic

Arrgh its a furry, ATTACK!

(Kidding.  Sorry Valoo if you're reading this too ever :P)

I've only ever printed the Wii code or 360 gamertag topic because my computer used to be far away from my 360 and Wii.  I usually cut out all the other random posts though.

me irl
[close]

noxus21

i could attack you!!!

but im a gentle wolf^^

Harvest

-

HugoMeister

Lol So am I!  :P

Edit:

Why does my brother insist on emailing me when we're in the same freaking room? He spams my inbox...

*blocks as spam*

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

generalmayo

wall-e looks great to see but if you think about it half of the time its gunna be wwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and eeeeeeeeeeeeeevvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeee............. but still i want to see it too

okay okay I get it

Davey

Yay! Prizerebel sent me 10million mesos! it actually works! praise jesus!

noxus21

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on July 08, 2008, 11:25:45 AMYay! Prizerebel sent me 10million mesos! it actually works! praise jesus!

i guess you was mentioning maplestory if so your god damn lucky

Tgamer240

I got "Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning" today!
Woof woof! Er, I mean, beep beep!

HugoMeister

Omg I just spent the best 15 bucks of my life......

The theater we went to see "Wall-E" at is at the top of this small mall. In the middle of the mall is this glass elevator. The mall was packed, so many, many people were using it. I told my bro I'd pay him 15 bucks to stay in the elevator with people for a few hours, he agreed. He waited in the corner for someone to come on. When they pushed the button and the doors closed, he would do a variety of random things. With this old couple he started dancing. With these teenage girls, he gave them whatever he had in his pockets (glue stick, rubber bands, etc). A lady with a stroller came in and he insisted on buying dog treats for the baby. Then the greatest group of people entered: The Asian Tourists. He started dancing with them (yes WITH them). They got funky for a while, riding the elevator up and down, over and over again. Finally they got out the camera and started posing with him.

I'm up on the top floor quite literally rolling on the floor laughing. I attracted a crowd. I just continued laughing and pointed at the elevator.

They soon caught on as to what he was doing, and all started laughing along too. Some of them even payed each other to go on the elevator with the dancing kid and our friends from the Orient.

In conclusion, a little money can do wonders.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever