News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Harry Potter fans go to my submission thread :)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Facebook (NASDAQ:FB) IPO was this morning. The largest IPO in history just completed with FB being valued at $108b.

This is quite exciting.

I wouldn't buy stock though.

Ragster

Ugh... Had to go get my haircut today. I used to enjoy getting my haircut SO much, I though that it felt so good. But now I despise it. For some reason, I guess because I'm weird, I get this tickle-ish sensation down my back when the trimmer is on my neck or next to my ears. I usually jump or twitch when it happens. IT'S SO ANNOYING. I'm a shy person and I don't like being judged by the barbers. >:( I think I'll just let my hair grow out, get a mullet. :P

Zunawe

Finals. . . What I mean by that is movies and joke tests. Playing on the Google Earth flight sim in one class, watching Dr. Strangelove in another, watching Monty Python and the Search for the Holy Grail in English, my band final is gonna be graduation (why do we play at that? nobody listens to us), and then we have a math quest (quiz-test) that can't do anything to my grade, and finally a chemistry test and Spanish test, both of which I'll get over 100% on. . . Why isn't school over?
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Sir Dino

Quote from: Ragster on May 18, 2012, 04:14:43 PMUgh... Had to go get my haircut today. I used to enjoy getting my haircut SO much, I though that it felt so good. But now I despise it. For some reason, I guess because I'm weird, I get this tickle-ish sensation down my back when the trimmer is on my neck or next to my ears. I usually jump or twitch when it happens. IT'S SO ANNOYING. I'm a shy person and I don't like being judged by the barbers. >:( I think I'll just let my hair grow out, get a mullet. :P
^ totally understand you.

Nebbles

I love getting haircuts. XD

Though when I get pedicures, I twitch a lot when they're scrubbing my feet because I am extremely ticklish.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

spitllama

You don't like the buzzer on the neck? I always laugh to myself when that happens. It tickles xD
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Sir Dino

the buzzer bothers. That's why I don't use it anymore.

Ragster

It's just so embarrassing... For me. And it doesn't really tickle me. It just makes my back... Spas. I don't know, it's hard to explain, I just don't like it because in order for me to not spas, I have to grip the chair, hold my breathe, shove my back into the chair, and that even doesn't work most of the time. It's so annoying and embarrassing.

Shadoninja

Quote from: Ragster on May 18, 2012, 06:18:45 PMI just don't like it because in order for me to not spas, I have to grip the chair, hold my breathe, shove my back into the chair, and that even doesn't work most of the time.

That's what she said!
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Dude

Zunawe

*breath

(I think we're all have a little grammar Nazi in us here)
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

SuperFireKirby

*even that

A more proper order of words in emphasizing the ineffectiveness of the procedure you described.

(My God, Zunawe is right.)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

fingerz

I had the urge too, but I was like: "No... don't do it..." XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn