The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZeldaFan

ugh...i've got a lot of schoolwork to do next week.... but then it's Spring Break!! yay!!!  ;D

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Lildigipoke2

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

Beethoven II

I still have another month and a half before spring break :'( :-\ >:(

razer84

spring break is in about a month for me, but i have two state-mandated standardized tests next week. ugh...

damn commies.

Harvest

I've noticed at 11pm every night the lights dim in my house.  Must be something the city does to conserve energy or something.
-

HugoMeister

I've noticed at around 5-6 pm all the light outside goes away. Must be something nature does to freak us all out.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Quote from: Harvest on March 01, 2008, 08:03:57 PMI've noticed at 11pm every night the lights dim in my house.  Must be something the city does to conserve energy or something.

That because, at 11pm every night in Canada, they power up, THE MACHINE.  Cool that's totally going to be the next NSM story.

acropol

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on March 01, 2008, 11:07:53 PM
Quote from: Harvest on March 01, 2008, 08:03:57 PMI've noticed at 11pm every night the lights dim in my house.  Must be something the city does to conserve energy or something.

That because, at 11pm every night in Canada, they power up, THE MACHINE.  Cool that's totally going to be the next NSM story.

well that won't work... I,m in canada and that doesn't happen here.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Well, what ever part of Canada Harvest lives in.

acropol

doesn,t work, I live in every part of canada

KefkaticFanatic

Hurrahz I be going skiing todays!  :D

I'll be gone till late so...bye.

me irl
[close]

musicguy49

NOOO...not again!! My problems with my computer (only 3 months old) are back!

Harvest

...the machine!?

I thought that was just a myth, an machine built during WWII to combat the threat of a Nazi invasion, yet they are still using it?
-

razer84

yeah, after the nazis died it was for the communists, and they are still around you know. *coughChinaNorthKoreacough*

damn commies  >:(

damn commies.

Lildigipoke2

here's something for you guys that's sort of related to razer84's comment:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=isTi-V5R7fw

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE