The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

I just throw paint everywhere so I can call it rainbow.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 09, 2013, 03:23:01 PMVanilla extract is brown
Wow, I managed to completely skip over the word 'vanilla'. XD

I don't think I've ever seen vanilla sugar, actually.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FSM-Reapr

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on May 09, 2013, 03:26:40 PMVanilla sugar is white.
The only vanilla sugar I've seen is slightly brown in color. Baking powder is a lot more of a "bright white" color, and, well, more powdery!! :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Kman96

Sugar. coll. yeah.

Hopefully, I'll be allowed to watch over my grandpa as my summer job...I know it won't get me much of a reference for future jobs, but I'm gonna be paid $20 and hour for four days a week, and it mainly consists of eating reeses and oreos and staring at my grandpa's ass. Including the former and all the sitting around I'm going to be doing, I need to find a stable work-out system, and I'll also have plenty of time to read and write. I'm actually very excited for this summer. booyah.
Party Hard!
[close]

Taser9090

I finally find this song I wanted to play since forever, and I can only pay for it in Japanese Yen. Aghh
Then there's all these people who know how to play by ear and I'm just sitting here all sad.

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

SlowPokemon

Just started playing 999. I haven't played it since my first time back in August. My lord this game is addictive.

I really can't recommend this game highly enough. I hope you all play it eventually, since most of you seem to value plot in games. You know how much I love Layton, and I would rank this game's story as better than any of those in Layton games.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Stop making me want to buy this game ;~;
I already have a ton of games to play, but once I'm done with them I'll buy 999 (lol who am I kidding I'll probably buy it in the next month or so)
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

I have too many games to play (which I guess is a good problem to have)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ricky

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

Bubbles

SuperFireKirby

So I was at an anti-narcotic abuse charity concert today and wouldn't you know it, the smell of weed was fresh in the air. Oh humanity.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

JDMEK5

I just realized how often my name comes up in the "Last Post" section of many boards...
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26