Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Dude

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Ruto

It can be related to his forum name, real name or bees.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SuperFireKirby

Guys. So Bonnaroo wasn't anything I expect it would be. It was better. In every way, shape, and form.

It was the most crazy, weird, fun, exciting, positive, and slightly fucked up 4 days of my entire life. I feel almost enlightened in a way. Holy shit was it awesome. I've got so many crazy stories, I could talk for hours on end.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

EFitTrainr

So I knew bubbles was tall, but daaaaang
I like food.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 18, 2013, 02:39:23 PMIt was the most crazy, weird, fun, exciting, positive, and slightly fucked up 4 days of my entire life. I feel almost enlightened in a way. Holy shit was it awesome. I've got so many crazy stories, I could talk for hours on end.
Hahaha, I remember this one Pori Jazz festival two years ago, where pretty much everything me and my friends did was completely messed up and hilarious. And bloody freaking awesome.

Also posting because I promised to Mashi. It's fun over here! :)

Mashi

HI, FSM-REAPR, I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU, YOU'RE AWESOME.
I'm glad you're having fun too!!!

MassiveMayhem

So I haven't been on NSM in a while. I feel like I'm neglecting you guys. I should be on more often now! :)
As for arranging, I haven't in forever so hopefully that changes, I have so many unfinished pieces I need to finish.
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Mashi

I miss our older members. :(
But I always feel awkward commenting about them because it feels so out of place!

And yaaay.  Glad that you'll be more active, MassiveMayhem!  Never leave us again, okay???

Dude

Quote from: Mashi on June 19, 2013, 10:01:15 AMI miss our older members. :(
why would you miss wariopiano

I'm here and that's all that matters!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: MassiveMayhem on June 19, 2013, 09:47:45 AMSo I haven't been on NSM in a while. I feel like I'm neglecting you guys. I should be on more often now! :)
As for arranging, I haven't in forever so hopefully that changes, I have so many unfinished pieces I need to finish.

y r u neglecting me BB we nvr talk anymoar

Actually I talk to you so often I forget you never come on here. I forget that this is where I met you in the first place, haha.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.