News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

SuperFireKirby

Ya know, you can generally tell how insecure a person is by the number of hahahas, lols, and emoticons a person uses in a text conversation.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Yugi

FireArrow

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on November 06, 2013, 09:04:02 PMYa know, you can generally tell how insecure a person is by the number of hahahas, lols, and emoticons a person uses in a text conversation.

Lol - I have a friend who can't text without emoticons. It's actually kinda nice, it makes me feel happy looking at all his smiley faces. xD
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Yugi on November 06, 2013, 09:08:45 PMWhat about in real life conversations?
If you see someone cry teardrops half the size of their face when something sad happens, contact your nearest physician.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

JDMEK5

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on November 06, 2013, 09:04:02 PMYa know, you can generally tell how insecure a person is by the number of hahahas, lols, and emoticons a person uses in a text conversation.
Is that true? That would be interesting to know.. :P
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

JDMEK5

??? ??? ??? ??? Lol wtf guys idk what ur talking about :P :P ;)
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Jamaha

Good thing I never use emoticons, then.

...As I don't have any emotions to represent with them.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: JDMEK5 on November 06, 2013, 10:44:13 PMIs that true? That would be interesting to know.. :P

Yes it's true. And btw your excess amount of tongue smiley screams insecurity
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Kman96

Leaving soon to head to Juneau Alaska to take part in the High School State swimming championships!!

Can't wait to be there! My favorite place in the whole state!!
Party Hard!
[close]

sunnydelight18

I had the weirdest dream last night where I invited all of you to a party at my house but my mom kicked out mlf because he kept annoying her.

The rest of us had great fun.

Waddle Bro

Roz~

So I decided to finish Ace Attorney 5 before writing my paper that is due Friday morning.
...I just finished the game. Guess I'm not getting any sleep tonight. Oopsies.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.