News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

Might this be... the return of FSM-Reapr?

IT IS.

AND DONE WITH EVERY ASSIGNMENT I WAS SUPPOSED TO DO WHILE I WAS GONE LAST FALL-SPRING

Olimar12345

Yay! Wb you old so-and-so! Gimme a week and the MC can commence! 
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Roz~

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on December 05, 2013, 04:28:46 AMMight this be... the return of FSM-Reapr?

IT IS.

AND DONE WITH EVERY ASSIGNMENT I WAS SUPPOSED TO DO WHILE I WAS GONE LAST FALL-SPRING

OMG YESSSS <3
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on December 05, 2013, 04:28:46 AMMight this be... the return of FSM-Reapr?

IT IS.

OMFG MY LIFE IS COMPLETE ONCE MORE
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

MaestroUGC

Hey, welcome back. You can resume your place in worshipping my genius like everybody else here.

Have fun, I know I will!
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

FSM-Reapr

SlowPokemon

Anyone who hasn't heard it yet and loves video game music, listen to the Mario & Luigi: Dream Team soundtrack. Best soundtrack on the Nintendo 3DS, including Pokémon X and Y, Luigi's Mansion, Animal Crossing, Professor Layton, and Phoenix Wright. Just listen to it.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

It just comes down to Shimomura's raw talent for compelling melodies, as well as an almost unreal knack for instrumentation that suits the pieces perfectly. In addition, the music perfectly suits the game ^^ it's just great.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

Waddle Bro

Yugi

Olimar12345