The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

Kefka's webcam was frozen for an hour before I noticed. I thought it was his expensive loafing machine's fault and he was just staring at the TV for an hour without moving from his seat.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Zunawe

You guys, don't even complain about the cold or the snow until your boogers freeze after 10 seconds of being outside.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Winter

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Ruto on December 12, 2013, 08:29:28 PMKefka's webcam was frozen for an hour before I noticed. I thought it was his expensive loafing machine's fault and he was just staring at the TV for an hour without moving from his seat.
Well..... I might have been staring at the screen for multiple hours without moving previously but at least I was blinking then

me irl
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

JDMEK5

Quote from: Winter on December 12, 2013, 09:03:26 PMI for one like the cold.
Oh yeah! I'm a canadian on the inside as well as the outside so go figure.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

mikey

Hey JDMEK5 it's been below 0 (F) here for about 85% of December what about you?
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

I think we need a weather thread because watching the entirety of NSM talk about the weather is putting me to sleep. Who cares about temperatures and snow??? Jesus Christ it's not like anyone actually cares about who likes the cold and how cold it is where you live.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

JDMEK5

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 13, 2013, 07:33:06 AMHey JDMEK5 it's been below 0 (F) here for about 85% of December what about you?
I was in Florida where it was about 83 (F) but I'm glad to be back to -40.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 13, 2013, 07:48:44 AMI think we need a weather thread because watching the entirety of NSM talk about the weather is putting me to sleep. Who cares about temperatures and snow??? It's not like anyone actually cares about who likes the cold and how cold it is where you live.
Woah.. Somebody's worked up. I agree that weather discussion is boring (for too long anyways) which is why I wouldn't participate much in a thread devoted to such a topic. And we're from all over the continent/world so let us have our fun.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 13, 2013, 07:48:44 AMPost
Then just try to change the topic instead of being an ass. You won't get bashed that way but I think it might be too late.

EDIT: Oh so yeah my thought of the moment....

Slow kinda has like 2 different personalities, one that's offended by everything and anything, and another that has no filter and doesn't give a fuck about what anyone else says.

inb4 slow gets super pissy

SlowPokemon

If it makes you feel better to say that dude feel free ;) I don't actually care about the majority of NSM, nowadays I mostly stick around for a few people.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

mikey

Sorry SlowPokemon.  Do you think Maestro would mind if we talked about him over the weather?
unmotivated

KefkaticFanatic

ITT Slow begins his transformation into Harvest 2

me irl
[close]