News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Jamaha

Delivery from IKEA!

Damn my apartment was a mess after that. Several hours later everything looks somewhat suitable for living.

Sebastian

Quote from: Jamaha on February 10, 2014, 12:54:37 PMDelivery from IKEA!

Damn my apartment was a mess after that. Several hours later everything looks somewhat suitable for living.
Ooooh! I love IKEA's furniture :)

FierceDeity

Personally, I prefer their sporting goods.

Nintendude73

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 09, 2014, 02:08:25 PM^I preferred the batman song lol.  I sat through the credits and it started to play the whole thing!
"DARKNESS... NO PARENTS..."

Wonderful.

mikey

Quote from: Nintendude73 on February 10, 2014, 04:21:01 PM"DARKNESS... NO PARENTS..."

Wonderful.
If you sit through the credits he sings the full version.
There's a second verse ;)
unmotivated

Nintendude73

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 10, 2014, 04:25:40 PMIf you sit through the credits he sings the full version.
There's a second verse ;)
I listened through the whole soundtrack today at work. I think it was included. I can't remember the words though. I just thought NO PARENTS was awesome.

Dude

Mashi

Dude

Can someone post something absolutely idiotic so I can use a reaction image? I can't find any really bad posts.

Dude

Quote from: Dude on February 12, 2014, 05:19:59 PMCan someone post something absolutely idiotic so I can use a reaction image? I can't find any really bad posts.

never mind i got it.

mikey

One might say that was totally punny.

There ya go quality Nocturne style idiocy.
unmotivated

FireArrow

So I joined the tennis team because, why not. But holy mashed potatoes, I didn't realize high school sports were such a commitment.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Bubbles

^This. Then when you tell someone that you don't play a sport they assume it's because you're lazy