The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

I got a ticket for J-walking :'(

Fucking bullshit... NO ONE WAS EVEN ON THE ROAD! Plus it was a small road too. God I hate this place...

kotorfanboy

Ticket for j-walking? wow. just wow. What kind of town do you live in? That's worse than Davey getting arrested for breaking a curfew.

PseudoMario16

Quote from: Dude on September 18, 2008, 11:31:34 AMI got a ticket for J-walking :'(

Fucking bullshit... NO ONE WAS EVEN ON THE ROAD! Plus it was a small road too. God I hate this place...
4real??? how much was the ticket???
youd think of all the things criminals do, they might want to pay more attention to drunk drivers, or vandals, or murderers, and spend a little less time chasing j-walkers...

anyway- THIS IS MY 500th POST ;D ;D ;D :D ;D ;D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

Palagerini

lol j-walking... the officer's must have alot of time on their hands... heh i had my first tennis match today... the first one me and my partner got spanked by this one freaky gorilla kid (he had alot of hair and his serve looked like a gorilla throwing something...) and my partner got a black eye -.-... and then i got to play again... it was a really, really... long match... 1 point after another... and i was praying we didn't have to do the retarded tie breaker thing... i was also the last person to finish playing.... so my whole team was like a go Pala (which isn't my real name...btw).. and when my opponent won the point you'd hear like 2 people go "go jimmy" =P. i eventually won... i somehow tired him out... and he had like really big muscles lol.
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Brawler4Ever

Quote from:  PseudoMario16's AvatearSuper Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars logo
It's finally coming out for the Wii!!

OMG. I am sooooo getting it. Do you have any more info on it Pseudo?
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

acropol

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on September 18, 2008, 09:37:18 PM
Quote from:  PseudoMario16's AvatearSuper Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars logo
It's finally coming out for the Wii!!

OMG. I am sooooo getting it. Do you have any more info on it Pseudo?

eh isn't that out since like.. 3 weeks or something?

kotorfanboy

Has been out since Labor Day. I haven't played it yet, but Jake already beat it and says it is his favorite game of all time. Keep in mind that he loves the paper mario series though, which is somewhat similar to this game.

Jamaha

Harvest

Quote from: JaMaHa on September 19, 2008, 12:11:02 PMWhat the hell is j-walking?

When you cross the road at an improper place or time.  Like if the light is telling you not to walk and you walk.  Or if you just cross a street in the middle of the road.

I don't see why Dude was fined...I cross small roads all the time.  But I do hate people who cross busy streets...slowing traffic.
-

musicguy49

PseudoMario16

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

Mike

Palagerini

porque?  (that does mean why and not something else right... otherwise i need to assassinate my friend =P)
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Brawler4Ever

por que=why
porque=because.
Pronounced the same   :P

Don't ask me why,  I don't speak good Spanish.  :P
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Palagerini

woah that's wierd... i'm gonna go assassinate my friend just for the fun of it anyway  ;D
<ktp753>ouch.