The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Sorry i think MLF if your initials are JY on gmail (I'll keep your full name private, promise), I forgot to set it to public. Fixed.

mikey

I have a big day tomorrow and I can't sleep ;_;
unmotivated

Nebbles

I'm spending so many hours grinding in Fire Emblem...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Ruto

I've been playing Pokemon X for days and I can't stop -.- When I'm done with that, I might try that 100 Sim babies challenge with a single mother.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Nebbles

Quote from: Ruto on September 05, 2014, 09:10:54 PMI've been playing Pokemon X for days and I can't stop -.- When I'm done with that, I might try that 100 Sim babies challenge with a single mother.

...what

Ruto

Some Sim modders have sick, sick minds XD I guess you can say it's the equivalent of a Nuzlocke challenge? According to the rules of that challenge, the mother of the babies can't leave the house to get a job for income. Also I think the children all need to have different fathers.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Nebbles

rugbyrulzzz

That's really sick when you think of it. Xd
Like the idea though. I might just try it.
If I'm spitting absolute ridicoulusness and nonsense again, have a potato!
And always blame Bloop for what I do! <3

Maelstrom

I can't stop playing Ace Attorney, so my arranging is getting behind.

Sebastian

Quote from: Dude on September 05, 2014, 05:12:11 PMSorry i think MLF if your initials are JY on gmail (I'll keep your full name private, promise), I forgot to set it to public. Fixed.

ETFROXX

My dog lost his first baby tooth last night!

They grow up so fast.

Also, today in my Web Graphics class we were talking about RGB and Grayscale and shit when scanning. So teacher bro was like 'so how many shades of grey are there?'

And I was like 'THERE'S FIFTY' and he was like 'lol no there's 256'. But my whole class was laughing and talking about how our book is going to be more complex because we have 256 shades of grey and not just 50.

ETF made a funny.

braix

I went to a friend's house to slide("skate") around on their polished wooden floor for half an hour and left.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

Quote from: zoroark1264 on September 08, 2014, 07:32:01 PMI went to a friend's house to slide("skate") around on their polished wooden floor for half an hour and left.
Haha :)

KefkaticFanatic

Ruto and I went to Nintendo World again today and they have a demo of Hyrule Warriors now o;

It's pretty fun (only playable characters are Link, Zelda and Midna for some reason), but it really is just mindless button mashing.  I dont know if I would normally pay full price, but they have a limited edition exclusive to the Nintendo World store with the fancy scarf Link wears....

But it's $80 :|  If the rest of the game is like what I played, I would say its about a $30-40 game, something you would normally pick up on sale or in a bargain bin maybe.  It's fun but just not something that would keep you engaged for a long time like a story driven Zelda or more complex action game...

My opinions of course :>

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Wow that game looked relatively awful but if you say it's worth $40 maybe I'll actually get it eventually,,,,,
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.