News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALPRAS

*chuif* Nobody have feedback my song :( (except BKpianist)

random_goldfish

Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

Dude

Quote from: The-Real-Link on January 26, 2009, 07:26:43 PM@Gamer: His native language is not English. He speaks English very well for someone who did not grow up speaking the language. I believe you are learning Japanese as well, am I correct? Just think how your Japanese grammer and spelling must look to someone from Japan. I'm sure it's not too pretty! I know mine's not! Just try to think about what you say to someone before you say it, and think to yourself if it will offend them or not. Just because it's the internet and you're not saying it to their face, doesn't make it right to harshly criticize and hurt someones feelings over something so trivial. I'm not trying to offend you or anything, I'm just giving you some advice by asking you to think about what your posting before you post it!
Erm, I thought it was just G-Han that was learning Japanese...

And you really didn't need to say anything anyway, everyone else already did.

The-Real-Link

HugoMeister

Next year, Junior year, Semester 1, I'm gonna take an after school college level Japanese I class. :3

Get credits for it too. ^-^

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Nana1Popo2

i wish we had a cool language like that to learn in my school.....but noooo........Spanish and German and French.....
in my opinion, i would want to learn something else........ :/
but no offense to anyone who does speak that language. :)
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

GreekGeek

If you come to the Netherlands, you'd be able to learn Ancient Greek and Latin, which really are the coolest languages you can mean (did somebody say the word "NERD!" ::))

Crepe Knight

QuoteIf you come to the Netherlands, you'd be able to learn Ancient Greek and Latin, which really are the coolest languages you can mean (did somebody say the word "NERD!" Roll Eyes)

Enim, Latinus ceterarum linguarum pugas pede vulnerat.
First I was like, "lol", then I was all, "wut".

HugoMeister

What's wrong with German? ;~;

You're making me very sad face. D:

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Nana1Popo2

nothing! ^_^
it's just i would rather want to learn something like Chinese/Japanese or sign language or somthing like that :)

ALPRAS

German is a bit hard for me... Of course portuguese is even harder for everyone cuz or vocabulary is HUGE! I would like to learn japanese, latin, greek, italian and spanish (no, Portuguese isnt the same as spanish...)
In my school we have English, Portuguese (these are the main ones), french, german, italian (these are optional)

Nana1Popo2

ya, or i would rather learn Portuguese or Slovak......
Portuguese, so i know what my grandparents and father are always talking about ^_^

GreekGeek

Quote from: Crepe Knight on January 31, 2009, 08:05:07 AM
QuoteIf you come to the Netherlands, you'd be able to learn Ancient Greek and Latin, which really are the coolest languages you can mean (did somebody say the word "NERD!" Roll Eyes)

Enim, Latinus ceterarum linguarum pugas pede vulnerat.

Because Latin kicks ass, haha :P

random_goldfish

My highschool only had Spanish and French. I didn't take either.

I do however, know a bit Gaelic of all things. It's a very difficult language.

Dia dhuit, mo chara. Conas tá tú?
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

Brassman388

My spanish teacher was the most evilest person that you could ever meet!

Her name was Mrs. Fisher (who in hell in thier right mind would marry her!) and to mock her, we would call her the "Facist Fish!"