The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kotorfanboy

All of our snow days are added onto the end of the year. No exceptions. I've never even heard of it that way.

Well, way back in 7th grade there was talk of not adding on the days because it was getting close to moving the school year into July, but it never happened.

The-Real-Link

Texas doesn't really have snow days. I've seen Ice days, but not snow days. I'm homeschooled anyways, so it doesn't really matter.

ALPRAS

Theres a a strange winter in Portugal..... Its so hot as summer!!! theres about 25Cº here (about 77 Farenheit...)

musicguy360

Quote from: kotorfanboy on February 20, 2009, 09:32:42 AMAll of our snow days are added onto the end of the year. No exceptions. I've never even heard of it that way.

Well, way back in 7th grade there was talk of not adding on the days because it was getting close to moving the school year into July, but it never happened.

for me, I have 4 snowdays built into the calender.  So if we have 2 snow days, we get days off from school at other times.  (usually they extend already long weekends)

random_goldfish

Hahaha. In college, classes won't even be cancelled for 18 inches of snow, an inch and a half of ice, and -30 Farhenheit. Enjoy it while it lasts.
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

The-Real-Link

Quote from: random_goldfish on February 20, 2009, 03:06:23 PMHahaha. In college, classes won't even be cancelled for 18 inches of snow, an inch and a half of ice, and -30 Farhenheit. Enjoy it while it lasts.
lol. Well I'm off to college next year. Don't worry, I already know I'm going to have to work my tail off. (I'm going to attempt to triple major.)

Harvest

-

Nana1Popo2

*sigh.............Arizona doesnt have snow days............ :P
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

jake3343

Where's the deku rap? Isn't it supposed to be there when that news is there?

HugoMeister

:|

<youtube poop>

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO D:

</poop>

Oh and idk if kotor ever told you, but you're my brother now. :)

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

kotorfanboy

I'm sorry Jake, I tried to trade you for iDOWN but ended up with Hugo's little brother instead. >_<

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman