News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Maelstrom on February 25, 2015, 05:18:48 PMI want 999/VLR, but, for obvious reasons, my mom hasn't taken to them.
And I'd like Danganronpa, but same reasons and I don't have a Vita.  :(

In ZE everything is words and descriptions tho you never see anything
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maelstrom

Sebastian

Quote from: McDucky on February 26, 2015, 06:27:43 AMMy headphones tend to break within a few months, but this is the first time the speakers fell off the frame. 
I can still use them by placing the frame around them, squeezing them in place, but if I move too much they fly across the room  ::)
Headphones are so fickle :P
I recently got some beacuse my old ones broke.

ZeldaFan

Hmmm, I don't know what you guys are doing wrong lol. I bought a refurbished Zune about 6 years ago (I was young and stupid) and had the earbuds up until last year when my bf lost them. They weren't the best but they actually fit in my ears, unlike the rubber ones they have these days -__-
Spoiler
[close]
Quote from: McDucky on February 26, 2015, 06:27:43 AMbut if I move too much they fly across the room  ::)   
That made me laugh! I would mess around with that feature way too much lol

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

SlowPokemon

Hey everyone!! Since I'm going to be buying Xenoblade Chronicles for the New 3DS, I'm looking to sell my copy of the Wii game. It's opened but it's never been played or even inserted into a console. It's brand new and I have the case and all of the inserts, so there shouldn't be any problems with it. If you're interested, PM me with an offer.

Quote from: Maelstrom on February 26, 2015, 09:12:51 AMBut language and female character design

There's language, yeah, but nothing worse than you see on this forum. And there's a female with big breasts in both games yea but there's nothing worse than what you'd see in an average anime
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maelstrom

Yet, my mom fails to understand that and I don't think it would be in my best interests to explain to her why I disagree with her.
It's at the top of my list of games to get after leaving home, though.

Jompa

Quote from: McDucky on February 26, 2015, 06:27:43 AMMy headphones tend to break within a few months, but this is the first time the speakers fell off the frame. 
I can still use them by placing the frame around them, squeezing them in place, but if I move too much they fly across the room  ::)
Ahh, my headphones literally get broken by existing. They have this terrible frame that just starts cracking after one month and then they last like a week before the whole thing falls apart. I've been to the store to get them fixed four times.. Now the cable is starting to get really bad, so maybe I should give up on them.
Birdo for Smash

Maelstrom

Raymondbl

Quote from: Jompa on February 26, 2015, 01:20:00 PMAhh, my headphones literally get broken by existing. They have this terrible frame that just starts cracking after one month and then they last like a week before the whole thing falls apart. I've been to the store to get them fixed four times.. Now the cable is starting to get really bad, so maybe I should give up on them.
Are they over-ear (circumaural) headphones or are they earphones?
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

braix

Just get new ones with a good build. Might cost you more, but it'll be worth it.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

King Sammer

I love Mario Lego Fan and his composing skills. He's awesome at composing music, and fixing up sheet music!
Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!

Sebastian

Quote from: King Sammer on February 26, 2015, 06:28:31 PMI love Mario Lego Fan and his composing skills. He's awesome at composing music, and fixing up sheet music!
Please. As much as I love it, please don't advertise me. Hate on me like everyone else ;)

braix

I hate Luigi Mega Blok Fan and his nonexistent composing skills. She's TERRIBLE at composing music, and fixing up sheet music!
you're welcome <3
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

Quote from: braixen1264 on February 26, 2015, 08:59:43 PMI hate Luigi Mega Blok Fan and his nonexistent composing skills. She's TERRIBLE at composing music, and fixing up sheet music!
10/10