News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Quote from: AwesomeYears on March 21, 2015, 01:51:19 PMIt's King SammerThat's all I'm going to say, don't you worry
lol
No, I found this on the News at the top of the page (our forum).

AwesomeYears

Quote from: mariolegofan on March 21, 2015, 03:28:21 PMlol
No, I found this on the News at the top of the page (our forum).
Ye, I know that :P I've seen it five times.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: mariolegofan on March 21, 2015, 01:20:13 PM?
"Man found sitting on a pile of corn flakes, said he's "waiting for the van to come." He then started shouting gibberish."
Hahaha. YES.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

blueflower999

I am the Eggman
They are the Eggmen
I am the Walrus
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Latios212

QuoteMan seen standing on a hill, described as foolish by passers by, but he doesn't seem to care as he stands there grinning.

That you, Maestro?
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Ruto

Quote from: Dude on March 21, 2015, 01:10:02 AMDo want

When I'm done with it! Otherwise I found the book for about $5.

Quote from: Maelstrom on March 21, 2015, 10:00:55 AMwhat

I posted that on the chat yesterday lol Also about how this guy on my facebook posted up a public post asking about who's tried shrooms (and where to get it). That's pretty dumb, even worse than the paranoid shit he always posts. Anyone who tells you that pot is completely harmless probably doesn't realize that paranoia is actually a side effect, and a really annoying one to boot...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Yugi

Ok so

I'm going to a music camp next term and one of the events is a dress up night in which the theme is "around the world"

Please tell me why dressing up as a horribly racist russian stereotype isn't the best idea ever.

Clanker37

Quote from: Yugi on March 22, 2015, 12:19:44 AMPlease tell me why dressing up as a horribly racist russian stereotype isn't the best idea ever.
Because it's horribly racist.

Also there might be a Russian person there. You will be Putin' them in an awkward position. Just like Ukraine.

AwesomeYears

You just had to Putin a pun in there, didn't you?

InsigTurtle

I'm just going mention the Soviet Union because I'm Stalin for time right now.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Yugi on March 22, 2015, 12:19:44 AMPlease tell me why dressing up as a horribly racist russian stereotype isn't the best idea ever.
Is it racist if you're both essentially the same colour?

mikey

americans were racist to Irish and latinos but they're also the same color
unmotivated

Sebastian

I just got an Ocarina!
The weird thing is this: It's surprisingly fun to play :P
Especially Saria's Song and Zelda's Lullaby ;)

braix

I have 3 ocarinas but I can barely play them. One soprano, one alto, and one triple ocarina.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Olimar12345

I have a soprano, but I really want to get one of those STL Plastic Tenors. They sound amazingggggggg
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!