News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

I got an ocarina ages ago, but really never learned it too much. I should get back to practicing...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

FireArrow

Quote from: Waddle Bro on March 22, 2015, 02:30:24 AMIs it racist if you're both essentially the same colour?

Naw, you can be racist to anyone.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

BlackDragonSlayer

I can't say the book was my favorite, but I just wrote a four-page essay on The Grapes of Wrath (when only two were required). I had to cut down on the number of quotes I used, because if I used all of the quotes I wrote down, it could have easily been 10+ pages (plus, my time was running out and I didn't want to keep writing, given that I still have a few other things to do today)... :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

the_last_sheikah

I'm having another one of those memory lapses where I swear to god something exists, but I can't find the source or anything about it online.  In this case I recall some quote or line about mixing vagabonds and kings, and I can't find it.  All I've gotten was a line from "Can you feel the love tonight" and I know that's not it.  Does anyone know what I'm on about?
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Bubbles

I think I've heard that before too, so you're not crazy. The only times I can specifically remember hearing the word vagabond though is in the bible or Legend of Korra

Sebastian

Quote from: Bubbles on March 22, 2015, 08:23:12 PMremember hearing the word vagabond though is in the Bible
Yeah, this is the only place I remember hearing it too.....

ZeldaFan

No I'm getting sick! D: D: D: uuuuuugggggghhhhh whyyyyyyyy

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Jamaha

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Bubbles on March 22, 2015, 08:23:12 PMI think I've heard that before too, so you're not crazy. The only times I can specifically remember hearing the word vagabond though is in the bible or Legend of Korra

I guess you don't read a lot of fantasy novels then :P  It isn't super common outside of period-specific language though.

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Whisper of the Heart:
Shizuku, in reference to the stray cat Moon: "Oh, so he's a vagabond..."
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bloop

That moment when you're half an hour early on work

Woops

Sebastian

I got some Nintendo gift cards from a friend and I'm gonna buy a game on the Wii U shop channel.
Here is my question: If I buy a game on there and my Wii U crashes or breaks somewhere down the road, can I get a new Wii U and get that same game (that I downloaded) for free on the new Wii U (without re-buying it again)?

mikey

unmotivated

Sebastian

KefkaticFanatic

Nintendo has to manually transfer for you, if they even can.  Even though it's connected to your NNID, your ID is registered to your specific console.  I had read cases where people had had their consoles break but were either SOL or had to mail their hardware to Nintendo and they had to do the transfer themselves.

me irl
[close]