News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AwesomeYears

Geez, I feel sorry for the kids (if they were there)

ZeldaFan

One kid (a 4-year-old) was there for the whole thing :-\ Hope she won't be traumatized.

Anyway. I've finally been more dedicated to playing through Skyward Sword (years later ::)). The story is fine, but the wii remote is so damn unresponsive that I keep dying in the stupidest ways because the remote's not doing what I'm trying to make it do... Ugh it's so frustrating

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: AwesomeYears on April 19, 2015, 03:10:21 PMI was impressed with the concert, just about everything went well with our big band. The three song that we did were How Much Sleeps (Nick Mulder) Cha Chooi (Nick Mulder) and Azure (Duke Ellington). You'll probs not know Mulder, just a friend of my conducter. The concert was just a "warm up" as the big concert is the 'Generations in Jazz"' on the 1st to 3rd of May at Mount Gambier.
Have you had a chance to meet Nick or hear him play? He's a really great guy and a fantastic player.

mikey

Quote from: ZeldaFan on April 20, 2015, 06:41:28 AMI keep dying in the stupidest ways because the remote
All I have to say to that is:
"   "
unmotivated

Zunawe

Quote from: ZeldaFan on April 20, 2015, 06:41:28 AMAnyway. I've finally been more dedicated to playing through Skyward Sword (years later ::)). The story is fine, but the wii remote is so damn unresponsive that I keep dying in the stupidest ways because the remote's not doing what I'm trying to make it do... Ugh it's so frustrating
*cough* Ghirahim fights *cough cough*

Also, google suggested searches for Ghirahim are disturbing.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

mikey

unmotivated

braix

i went from $60 to $10 and i have no way to earn it back
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

DrP

Quote from: braixen1264 on April 20, 2015, 01:50:59 PMi went from $60 to $10 and i have no way to earn it back
Try the #stockmarket

Dudeman

DrP: Giving reliable financial advice since 1817
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Dude

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 20, 2015, 01:43:24 PMlots of tongue
mmmm

Wait what are we talking about again?

Sebastian

mikey

did someone say DrP and financial advice in the same sentence?
v
v
v
v
v
unmotivated

AwesomeYears

@DekuTrombonist         
Yes, I met and worked with his songs at the big band! He didn't play in front of us, but he sent an MP3 file of him and a few of his friends playing "How Much Sleep"!

AwesomeYears

Also, can someone send me a Dropbox link to PDF Creator for my school computer, for some reason, I can't download it on the official website :/