News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FireArrow

Nsm went bluh on my computer after I did the latest windows update.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Maelstrom

Weird. I can only access NSM on my Google Chrome user. My alt won't work.

Bloop

So a music teacher on my school walked towards me, asked "What would you rather play, Chopin or Bach?", I responded Chopin, he said okay and walked away and I have no idea what he's going to do with that information.

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Maelstrom

ZeldaFan

Did anyone else hear about this dude predicting an 8.8 magnitude earthquake in California? He said it would happen today at 4pm... and also said it would be because of some planetary alignment... I guess it was bullshit. How can you predict an earthquake?? :P

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ZeldaFan on May 28, 2015, 05:00:35 PMDid anyone else hear about this dude predicting an 8.8 magnitude earthquake in California? He said it would happen today at 4pm... and also said it would be because of some planetary alignment... I guess it was bullshit. How can you predict an earthquake?? :P
Well... it hasn't happened yet, so... yay?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dude

Why aren't there any natural disasters in animal crossing? Maybe they should put them in the next one.

It certainly make it more interesting.

Sebastian

Quote from: Bubbles on May 27, 2015, 05:29:29 PMDoes nsm look weird to anyone else today? It's like all the formatting just decided to stop working and it's all bare text and white screens. I've only been on my phone and not an actual computer today so maybe that's it, but it's worked fine for me up until now
Yup. It's being weird

KefkaticFanatic

Quote[5/27/2015 11:18:37 PM] kefka: the forum bs?
[5/27/2015 11:41:03 PM] jamaha: Yeah
[5/27/2015 11:41:05 PM] jamaha: Fixed it
[5/27/2015 11:47:30 PM] kefka: woo
[5/27/2015 11:47:34 PM] kefka: what was it anyway
[5/27/2015 11:51:30 PM] jamaha: The theme path had not been updated to the new url

ez

me irl
[close]

Dude

The buttons still don't show up tho but that's OK.

Sebastian

same here
smiley faces, font colors or anything of that sort don't come either for me

mikey

I have absolutely no clue what any of you are talking about

poor mlf can't use emotes
unmotivated