News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: Winter on June 28, 2015, 11:52:59 AMHaven't had a cigarette in 9 days! Things that should have returned to normal:

Pulse
Oxygen levels
Carbon Monoxide levels
Taste and Smell Ability (I can really notice this one)
Breathing
Energy levels

More to come
Good for you!
Here's an interesting article to read, to keep you motivated.
Also, here's some advice from this article, if you haven't heard it already: "Smokers' bodies clear caffeine 56% more quickly than nonsmokers'. That's why you should cut your caffeine intake in half when you quit—or risk some serious irritability and insomnia."
what is shitpost

Winter

Funny you should mention that, I haven't drank any caffiene in about 6 weeks

Nakah

AwesomeYears

Maelstrom

What's with all these people coming back from the dead?

Sebastian

Quote from: Maelstrom on June 28, 2015, 09:09:53 PMWhat's with all these people coming back from the dead?
Idk.....I like it :p
It seems like there's more staff/mods than members XD

mikey

Quote from: Maelstrom on June 28, 2015, 09:09:53 PMWhat's with all these people coming back from the dead?
it happens.  Probably too much black mana in this place
unmotivated

Winter

I still look at the site everyday believe it or not

K-NiGhT

The sky has been completely gray for several days now due to a huge forest fire in Canada. Not only does that suck for Canada, but it's a huge bummer around here too.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Jub3r7

This cereal tastes like dry oatmeal, even after it soaked in milk for a while.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

MaestroUGC

That's probably because you're eating cardboard, Jub.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

AwesomeYears

You're sure you're not eating the actual box instead of what's inside?

SlowPokemon

Yooooooo Shovel Knight is getting a physical release this October on Wii U, Nintendo 3DS, Xbox One and PlayStation 4! Apparently it will be $19.99 across all platforms, which is I think $5 more than its digital release. I was planning on buying it next time it goes on sale but I'm kind of a sucker for the physical release usually, so I think I'm gonna wait it out. (Not to mention this means it probably won't go on sale before then)

Here's the question I still haven't figured out though, even months after looking at this game: should I get it for Wii U or Nintendo 3DS?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maelstrom

I'd say the Wii U one.
Granted, it's the only one I've played, but it just felt at home on a home console. It feels wonderful on the gamepad. I'm just not sure how well it would translate to the smaller screen of the 3ds.
Also, it's in the style of all those retro home console games, so it may just belong there more than on the 3DS

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]