News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Well thats because Hong Kong is a very dirty city.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

Shado:

This weekend I shall be recording the two pieces I played today for the Junior Festival.  I got a Superior. :)

me irl
[close]

Sirus

schools closed because of flooding in the area not swine flu

SirIngusBingus

Swine flu is really no more deadly than regular strains of flu...the only real difference is the way it's contracted.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Brassman388

It so far was able to kill 150 people in mexico. And the worse part is that i'm in a neighboring state of mexico. *shivers*

B-Kpianist

Quote from: Gamer4250 on April 27, 2009, 08:32:25 PMThis weekend I shall be recording the two pieces I played today for the Junior Festival.  I got a Superior. :)

You have a music festival too? (assuming you're referring to music)

We got superior as well- but that was us as band.

KefkaticFanatic

Oh no, the flu has spread to Finland!
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=109496610648025582911.0004686892fbefe515012&source=embed&ll=14.502511,-104.201202&spn=90,0

Also, my school district is full of morons that went and blocked every website relating to any game or blog at all.  Kotaku is blocked, any flash games are blocked, RWP is blocked, etc.

me irl
[close]

Magus Darkwind

My school isn't closing...any time soon...(online school)
Necrophobe: "Enough of this! DIE!!!"
*casts flare*
Gilgamesh: "I believe that's MY line!!!"
*Self-destruct* They both die

SuperFireKirby

While the update is that 159 people have died in Mexico, another report from the world department of health or somethin like that says that worldwide only seven people have died from swine flu. So what do we believe now?

Magus Darkwind

I believe the media doesn't take a second thought when it comes to saying what it wants, the doctors are all happy by the media saying there are deaths so they can sell a drug to tons of people.(yes I think doctors, are part of the PROBLEM, not the solution)
Necrophobe: "Enough of this! DIE!!!"
*casts flare*
Gilgamesh: "I believe that's MY line!!!"
*Self-destruct* They both die

Sirus

Quote from: Gamer4250 on April 29, 2009, 08:00:45 AMAlso, my school district is full of morons that went and blocked every website relating to any game or blog at all.  Kotaku is blocked, any flash games are blocked, RWP is blocked, etc.

lol my district is too
we even used a proxy avoidance website and the next week the district blocked it and everytuime we go on a game website the next day they block it DX

also someone died of swine flu in houston D: (even though she was actually a 23 month old resident of mexico)

SuperFireKirby

Welcome to websense my friends. We've had one of those, an extremely well programmed one called websense since I started middle school. Its blocked all the proxies i've found within two weeks of using them. The only one that works now is myspace pr0xy which sucks.

Jamaha

Quote from: Gamer4250 on April 29, 2009, 08:00:45 AMOh no, the flu has spread to Finland!
Two suspected cases.....we will survive.

SuperFireKirby

One US death so far. Even though it was a baby that had just flown in from mexico that died so no US citizens have died yet.