News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

I cant get either cuz I got no money cuz I dont got a job right now

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ALPRAS

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on May 01, 2009, 08:40:14 PMOkay....so I am TOTALLY regretting buying an xbox 360.  It's probably the worst system I've ever played.  The entire ui is screwed up, they charge you for FUCKING EVERYTHING, only one person can have an online account.......yeah I hate it.  >:#  PS3 is at least 3 billion times better.  First time I've dropped the f-bomb?  prolly, that's how BAD it is.

I have a X360 and I love it, and In my opinion, I prefer xbox 360, because the huge price difference between X360 and PS3...
Theres only 4 things that I dont like in X360:
- Huge noise
- disk reader too sensitive
- I have to pay to play online
- Dont have support to full HD (only "half" HD)

Now theres some things that I have to discord in what you've said:
You dont have to pay for everything... Demos,trials, arcade demos and some extra contents are completely free.You'll only have to pay full games (arcade and classics), mods,some extra contents and videos, just like in PS Store..... The only thing that You'll have to pay that really annoys its the online. but X360 online is better that the PS3 online....
About the online accounts, what you've said its a lie, since if you can have more than one online account... In this moment I have 5......so yeah (and when you create a new one, you'll have a 30 free days to play XLive)...
Also, X360 have a bigger games catalog than PS3, slightly better graphics and its lighter than PS3...

blah54

i'm not liking my 360 either... stupid thing red-ringed on me after 5 days of 7 hour periods playing RE5 lol...
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

SuperFireKirby

but I stiil got that burning ring of fire and I cant play Gears, man this is gettin pretty dire. so I sit on hold, till I get tired, fuckin ring of fire.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SirIngusBingus

As many of you may have noticed, my avatar has been getting a daily class change for nearly a month now. I have been through every class available. I wish to decide on one final class for him, but I need suggestions. Does anyone care enough to pick a class for Ingus?

SuperFireKirby

Definately Viking.

Also, look at any news reports on swine flu in mexico. Wanna know why. The  Media got in trouble for lying about the deaths in Mexico! Hell Yeah. Now on Verizon Central's news page they're saying there have only been 19 Swine Flu deaths! Same thing with Yahoo. How's that for a pandemic? Pretty scary I'd say. ::)

Harvest

19 lab confirmed.  Still over one hundred suspected.

Things like this never work out for me, I was really hoping it would spread here and I would get days off school.
-

SuperFireKirby

Yeah I know same with me. Not a single case reported in Florida yet.

Jamaha

Dude

I'm more depressed than you. ಥ﹏ಥ

SuperFireKirby

Cobraroll

Happy birthday to:

JaMaHa
Oni-Link
and Brawler4Ever!

Woo! I understood the premise of the birthday countdown!
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

SuperFireKirby

my birthday is in 15 days! Let's see, according to my profile I will be... -1005 years old on May 18th!

Shadoninja

seems more like you'd be -1003 because that looks like a negative number.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SuperFireKirby