News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

Double post because thought of the moment:
Remember the LoZ:Oot performance project? IS THAT THING EVER GOING TO BE FINISHED
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

ZeldaFan

Welp. I finished my Halo suit in time for tonight, but ran into a snag right at the end... I don't have glue strong enough to secure the velcro straps to hold the thing on my body -___-

Ah well, guess I will have to fix it tomorrow. At least it's not officially Halloween till next week. I got some time. I'll be posting pics soon!

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Jamaha

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

braix

Quote from: Jamaha on October 23, 2015, 10:49:35 PMRealistic solutions only, thank you.
Like taking me with you.
When do we depart?
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Jamaha

braix

Jamaha

Sorry, my flight was leaving and I had no choice.

Still waiting for the train. I want to get to the hotel so bad...I need sleep.

Jamaha

Made it. The entire trip from my home to the hotel took over 16 hours. Travel planning level: Terrible.

I almost feel like skipping tomorrow's lectures and just sleeping all day.

Ruto

Quote from: Jamaha on October 25, 2015, 01:31:01 PMMade it. The entire trip from my home to the hotel took over 16 hours. Travel planning level: Terrible.

Solution:

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: Jamaha on October 25, 2015, 01:31:01 PMMade it. The entire trip from my home to the hotel took over 16 hours. Travel planning level: Terrible.

Have a coffee with 5 or 6 espresso shots.
what is shitpost

Nebbles

Geez, he needs to stay awake, not have his heart explode.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

braix

You could've let me come in a bag or something. It would've been fun

Olimar12345

Quote from: braixen1264 on October 25, 2015, 10:05:13 PMYou could've let me come in a bag or something. It would've been fun
its not to late to just pretend youre there with him anyway

in fact that would be cheaper and easier to do
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

MaestroUGC

Quote from: Nebbles on October 25, 2015, 10:04:02 PMGeez, he needs to stay awake, not have his heart explode.
Now, now, let's see how this goes...
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.