Previous topic - Next topic

Magus Darkwind

we call it laps, or, walks that are relatively long
Necrophobe: "Enough of this! DIE!!!"
*casts flare*
Gilgamesh: "I believe that's MY line!!!"
*Self-destruct* They both die

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Brassman388 on May 10, 2009, 12:16:06 PMHow does that work?

You just walk real sloooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Brassman388

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 10, 2009, 01:56:45 PMYou just walk real sloooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeee.

That's not talking slow, that's talking long.

SuperFireKirby

saying short words in a way that makes them seem long is talking slow.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Brassman388

I know, i just wanted to clarify that. And provide some annoying-ness.

SuperFireKirby

Brassman388

Good, good. My plan is working as according to my plan. Mwahahahaahaa

SuperFireKirby

SirIngusBingus

See his avatar? That's his scheming face.

Brassman388

Mwahahahaha, Just wait... There will be..

......chaos.......

......distruction.......

.........mayhem.........

and uhh, other things. I'll add to it when I think of more.

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: JaMaHa on May 10, 2009, 08:42:08 AMThat's what you get for doing long walks around the city.

As a New Yorker, I walk a lot.

jojo7548

I miss my sugarfur just cuz Dell is being evil.
Got Fur?
Im a Furry. Got a problem with that?

Harvest

There are at least 50 things pissing me off right now.

I'd make a list, but that'd just make me look whiny.
-

Brassman388

Quote from: jojo7548 on May 10, 2009, 07:22:07 PMI miss my sugarfur just cuz Dell is being evil.

Whoa, really random.

uhh, I mean, WELCOME TO NSM newcomer.

What is a sugarfur?

GreekGeek

Indeed, welcome to NSM :)
And wth do you say (sugar)fur all the time :P?