News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

Quote from: Dudeman on January 01, 2016, 10:08:28 AMMy squares are blue now. Yayyyyyyyyyy
your squares are blue now. that's my attack
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

InsigTurtle

my new hobby:
downloading mp3s of bossa nova songs and listening to them reversed in audacity

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

Quote from: FireArrow on January 01, 2016, 10:47:10 PMI don't see why this can't be extended to regular members, or at least those of x number of posts.
That would be cool.

braix

Quote from: FireArrow on January 02, 2016, 12:02:43 AMwow so you just want noc to sit there feeling not special
No, I only do this when we play League together.
What I meant is that limited things are the best things.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dude

Ruto

Quote from: Dude on January 02, 2016, 10:27:14 AMMy mom just asked me what "<3" was.

It's been added to Oxford dictionary I think, so tell her to look it up.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Dude

braix

All my life I thought "<3" was just the inside of pacman's mouth trying to eat the number 3
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

InsigTurtle

I saw a Buddhist monk walk into a dollar store today.

That seemed like a setup to a joke.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost

Bubbles

Just applied to lead a school retreat where I'd have to give multiple presentations (・。・;) very excited but also feel very sick to my stomach

braix

Quote from: Bubbles on January 02, 2016, 07:19:17 PMJust applied to lead a school retreat where I'd have to give multiple presentations (・。・;) very excited but also feel very sick to my stomach
Good luck :o

mikey

my grandpa's nose started bleeding and wouldn't stop so I took him to the hospital, and I'm pretty much in charge of the house now.  Whoops.
unmotivated

Dude

you really shouldn't punch old people, you know