The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZeldaFan

Quote from: Ruto on January 21, 2016, 11:09:00 PMJust thought I'd say to you what anyone would say to a skinny girl.
Oh yeah, people have definitely said that to me before. Currently I'm 5'7" 120 lbs but I was 10 lbs lighter in high school, that's probably why XD I also got called a "beanpole". Didn't really bother me though

Now I find it annoying that "curvy" women are making this whole campaign about how they are the "real" women... I'm glad that you like your body and have confidence, that's great, but there's no need to shame or put down skinny girls like me because there's really nothing I can do about it
/rant

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Zunawe

My weight has not changed in like 3 years despite various changes in activity and eating habits between quitting marching band and lazy college food. I have literally never noticed a visible difference in my body's relative amount of fat/muscle in my life.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Ruto on January 21, 2016, 10:51:12 PMWaddle wore skinny jeans! They look good with boots so a lot of people wear them here...

That mental image is absolutely killing me tbh
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Clanker37

Quote from: ZeldaFan on January 21, 2016, 11:36:24 PMNow I find it annoying that "curvy" women are making this whole campaign about how they are the "real" women... I'm glad that you like your body and have confidence, that's great, but there's no need to shame or put down skinny girls like me because there's really nothing I can do about it
This actually annoys me a lot too. It's like if a woman's skinny you're "not a real woman," and if you're larger, well "no man's going to love you." There is no way to win!

Saria

Quote from: ZeldaFan on January 21, 2016, 11:36:24 PMNow I find it annoying that "curvy" women are making this whole campaign about how they are the "real" women... I'm glad that you like your body and have confidence, that's great, but there's no need to shame or put down skinny girls like me because there's really nothing I can do about it
/rant
TRUE AF. If you're a skinny girl, you most likely got called "anorexic" at least once in your life. Sometimes I see skinny girls posting pics of themselves and people comment things like "eat a cheeseburger." I like cheeseburgers BUT THAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS.

There's always going to be people that are unhappy about your weight.

Quote from: Ruto on January 21, 2016, 10:51:12 PMI should actually exercise, I've been walking more than 10,000 steps everyday on my trip and 7000 is my usual. But I've been told walking isn't exercise.
It is. You're fighting gravity.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

braix

It depends on the environment that you're walking in. If it's 60 degrees and you're walking on a flat ground, that's not much exercise. Walk the same amount of steps in a humid 90 degrees up a mountain and it becomes exercise
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

InsigTurtle

well, remember that you have 101325 pascals of pressure on you from the air around you. so just staying on earth is enough exercise, isn't it.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Saria on January 22, 2016, 02:48:33 PMSometimes I see skinny girls posting pics of themselves and people comment things like "eat a cheeseburger." I like cheeseburgers BUT THAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS.
I think the "eat a hamburger/cheeseburger" is just a general thin person thing.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

E. Gadd Industries

Ice is pretty cool. Except when you slip on it. Then it's pretty slick 8)
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on January 24, 2016, 05:51:02 AMIce is pretty cool. Except when you slip on it. Then it's pretty slick 8)
*dies*

Just came back from a concert; the E minor Chopin concerto. Great concert, the soloist was incredible.
what is shitpost

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on January 24, 2016, 04:01:10 PM*dies*

Just came back from a concert; the E minor Chopin Squidward concerto. Great concert, the soloist was incredible.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

InsigTurtle

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost

BrainyLucario

Reminds me of another spongy moment........(Cue flashback)
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.