The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

I'm finally getting my permit even though I should of already had it.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Brassman388

Harvest

Quote from: Brassman388 on May 19, 2009, 07:27:31 PM
Quote from: Harvest on May 19, 2009, 03:13:03 PMI'm getting hella good at driving.

Are you perhaps from California?

Nope.  Don't know why you would think that.
-

KefkaticFanatic

It has been stated very, very many times that Harvest is an insane Canadian from Canadia.

me irl
[close]

Brassman388

Californians say "hella" quite a bit. I was just curious.

GreekGeek

Quote from: Magus Darkwind on May 19, 2009, 04:28:56 PMI haven't even started towards my permit...I'll need to start that this week(end of school) but I'll get it once I hit 16
It keeps on stunnin' me that you're already allowed to drive a car when you're 16..

Brassman388

I personally started to drive at age 14.

Jamaha

I failed yesterday.

Came to a crossroads, a truck came from the right so I stopped. The driver gestured me to go. So I went and....whoops, didn't press the acceleration pedal enough and well.....the car turned off.

The damn truck driver laughed at me ._.

GreekGeek

Quote from: JaMaHa on May 20, 2009, 01:06:46 AMI failed yesterday.

Came to a crossroads, a truck came from the right so I stopped. The driver gestured me to go. So I went and....whoops, didn't press the acceleration pedal enough and well.....the car turned off.

The damn truck driver laughed at me ._.

Poor you :o

Jamaha

Also, parallel parking.

I fail at that too.

Harvest

-

Jamaha

They do that if you have a gear active and release the clutch without giving the car enough gas.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jamaha

I'm Finnish, I have an excuse for not knowing all the fancy words.

SuperFireKirby

I wasn't correcting you or patronizing you in any way. I was just giving the term for it.