News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

I should start doing that... Thanks for the idea! XD But seriously, though, that's what this world needs: background music. It could be personalized for each individual person's interests, and only they could hear it (as I would imagine some people's wouldn't be so..."user-friendly", I'd imagine), and it could be turned on or off based on what the person is wanting. YES!!! TO THE LAB!!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

I've been working on something to that effect...  Olimar knows what I'm talkin bout
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

unmotivated

SlowPokemon

happy valentine's day

@braix will you be my valentine
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Ruto

Omg I have a 12 day vacation coming up thanks to a combined spring+Easter.

I wanna go back to Europe!!! XD I know this won't be good for my progress in looking over and uploading the hundreds of photos from January, but...

bears
[close]

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bespinben

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

No, patrick, Netflix is NOT a valentine.
Neither is amazon prime.
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

deku_link

I just fairly recently joined the forum, but I feel there are more updates now then there used to be. Undertale's release massively spurred activity and new users, since we're usually on top of arranging new music in games. other people arranged Undertale music, but we concentrated a large amount in one area.
I'm an eldritch abomination darn it! I can lurk around whatever websites I want!

Dude

Quote from: Olimar12345 on February 16, 2016, 03:43:22 PMNSM forums have been slow lately.
No one wants to talk due to fear of getting banned or offending anyone so.