The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clanker37

No, you're right. In Australia as well. Because it takes two months to change some 'z's to 's's and spell fairy with a 'y'.

deku_link

I'm drawing polandball comics on paper because I'm super bored
I'm an eldritch abomination darn it! I can lurk around whatever websites I want!

mikey

is being transgender a mental illness by definition?
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

No. It's not by definition a mental illness. I think it was considered one at one point, but people have gotten not so terrible over the years and it's no longer classified as one.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SlowPokemon

This is random but do you guys remember that time someone (I can't remember who) tried to make a "The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 3"

Sebastian

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 19, 2016, 10:14:56 AMThis is random but do you guys remember that time someone (I can't remember who) tried to make a "The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 3"
Unfortunately, that was me.

mikey

no wonder I couldn't find it in the search bar he must've deleted it
Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 19, 2016, 10:12:35 AMNo. It's not by definition a mental illness. I think it was considered one at one point, but people have gotten not so terrible over the years and it's no longer classified as one.
did that happen within like the last 2 years
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Sebastian on February 19, 2016, 10:15:56 AMUnfortunately, that was me.

Oh really? I couldn't remember when or who it was, lol, just a random memory I had. Definitely not the worst thing anyone's ever done, but it was kind of funny.

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

Somehow, I always find myself singing this version instead of the legit one. ...probably 'cause I don't know all the lyrics to the original. :P
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Dudeman

Quote from: Zunawe on February 19, 2016, 07:35:26 PMWhat if Smooth McGroove came back?
ftfy

please singing viking jesus senpai come back to us
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Dude