K-NiGhT

time for my daily dose of "fuck i'm old"
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Dude

I beat all of you so ha.

Except jamaha as usual

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FallenPianist on March 31, 2016, 10:58:26 AMJust found back this forum! It's been so long. I still remember some of you guys!

I just bought a 3DS and was looking for some Pokemon XY and ORAS sheet music!
Oh, hey, welcome back!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FallenPianist

Thanks all! Yeah, time goes by so fast...

Quote from: Latios212 on March 31, 2016, 11:25:54 AMHello, I'm new here (I guess?)! I've arranged a couple of sheets from those Pokémon games and have a few more in the works ^^
I'll take a look at them!

Olimar12345

Do you remember me, Fallenpianist? Your snake avatar reminds me of Sirus and scooter's snake avatars, so I may confuse some of the things they said or did with somethings you said or did lol.

Edit: there was another typo .-. I didn't think it was that hard to understand what I was trying to say...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Altissimo

I'm in the midst of a study for psychology in which a classmate and I are determining the gender ratios of instruments in string orchestras and wind bands. I was assigned the wind band part so i went and looked up one band from each state and went through member rosters and did calculations n shit to determine percentages

here they are in decreasing order of femininity

facts in case anyone's interested, based on the data:
flute: 89.9% girl, 7.6% boy, 2.5% unknown (gender-neutral names, initials, etc)
oboe: 75% girl, 22.7% boy, 2.3% unknown
bassoon: 58% girl, 40.7% boy, 1.3% unknown
clarinet (any kind): 57.7% girl, 40.5% boy, 1.8% unknown
french horn: 53.9% girl, 43.2% boy, 2.9% unknown
saxophone (any kind): 30.9% girl, 67.9% boy, 1.2% unknown
percussion: 29.2% girl, 68.1% boy, 2.7% unknown
baritone/euphonium: 22% girl, 75% boy, 3% unknown
trumpet: 20.3% girl, 77.5% boy, 2.2% unknown
trombone: 17.1% girl, 80.4% boy, 2.5% unknown
tuba: 7.1% girl, 91.2% boy, 1.7% unknown

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost

KefkaticFanatic

I feel like you need a profile similar to this to be a serious professional tubaist (what is that term even)

me irl
[close]

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on March 31, 2016, 10:12:12 PMI feel like you need a profile similar to this to be a serious professional tubaist (what is that term even)
please tell me it's tubist
tubist
tubist
tubist
what is shitpost

JDMEK5

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on March 31, 2016, 10:12:53 PMplease tell me it's tubist
tubist
tubist
tubist
You win the prize.

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on March 31, 2016, 10:12:12 PMI feel like you need a profile similar to this to be a serious professional tubaist (what is that term even)
And so do you.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Dude

I hate waiting for llsif events to start :(

I have full LP and everything I'm so ready to get going arggggg

mikey

What's llsif in this particular scenario
unmotivated

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

FallenPianist

Quote from: Olimar12345 on March 31, 2016, 02:53:11 PMDo you remember me, Fallenpianist? Your snake avatar reminds me of Sirus and scooter's snake avatars, so I may confuse some of the things they said or did with somethings you said or did lol.

Edit: there was another typo .-. I didn't think it was that hard to understand what I was trying to say...

Yeah, I remember you! I wasn't very active back then (my english was crap!), but I'll try to be more active now!