The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirIngusBingus

No point, really. I just like to debate-it's fun. BTW, GreekGeek, don't take any of this personally. Like I said, I'm just debating.

Harvest

My movie collection is getting pretty epic.  Its pretty small, considering I've only started to buy movies recently, but everything there is the best of the best.
-

Brassman388

Cool. I'll have to update my movie collection too.

GreekGeek

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on May 25, 2009, 03:53:50 PMNo point, really. I just like to debate-it's fun. BTW, GreekGeek, don't take any of this personally. Like I said, I'm just debating.
Okay, as long as I know that it's okay.
I should learn some proper American.

Brassman388

Tranzlater

This is proper English, what what? A spiffing language if I say so myself.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

GreekGeek

Quote from: Brassman388 on May 25, 2009, 11:56:30 PMThis is proper American.
I can't speak proper American nor understand it well.

SirIngusBingus

I think you're doing pretty well in general! If this site was in any other language, I'd have no clue what was going on.  :P

Dude

"American language" =/= English language

To me, "American language" sounds kinda like slang words and junk.

SuperFireKirby

That's why I don't use American language though I live here.

Anyway...
Quote from: Harvest on May 25, 2009, 07:52:38 PMMy movie collection is getting pretty epic.  Its pretty small, considering I've only started to buy movies recently, but everything there is the best of the best.
If you don't have it get No Country For Old Men. It will make your collection even more epic!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Harvest

I've seen that, wasn't classic. 

I need to buy There Will Be Blood.
-

SuperFireKirby

I think I'll change my avatar from an evil clown to an evil clown in a Model T Ford with a machine gun mounted to it.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

American English is awful and stupid.  Like just about everything else that's American.

me irl
[close]

Sir Awesomesauce

I think adding a 'u' to the word color is stupid.
You should read my post, it's probably above this.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Gamer4250 on May 26, 2009, 01:08:51 PMAmerican English is awful and stupid.  Like just about everything else that's American.
What are you? A fucking Frenchy?