News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

if ruto's Scottish chem teacher is hot because he wears a kilt, I guess that means tobbeh is wrong
unmotivated

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 07:58:00 AMIt doesn't matter if it's a "fallacy" or whatever. What are you going to stop me from having that opinion!? Yeah, nothing, you can literally do nothing about it! And it's still a pretty good starting point because if you have that as a starting point then a lot of people will agree with you since you have the same opinion as the majority.
there's a difference between having a valid opinion and being wrong

KefkaticFanatic

It's not our fault your opinion is wrong

me irl
[close]

Dudeman

Eyyyyyyyyy Braveheart

Few people can rock a kilt like Mel Gibson.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Dude

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 05:13:05 AMSkirts does not look good on any guy, that's just wrong. However on girls, it's the opposite.
you really just need to stop... like... everything you do.

Bloop

ohgod skirt flamewar

I respect that Tobbeh thinks skirts don't look good on boys, that's still his opinion. I just think that he should have worded it all differently, so without "Everyone thinks so, so I'm right!"-arguments

braix

Quote from: Bloop on April 21, 2016, 02:44:00 PM"Everyone thinks so, so I'm right!"-arguments
That seems to make up over 90% of his arguments if not 100%
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Tobbeh99

50% "I think this way, that's why it's the best" 50% "Everyone think's so, that' why it's the best". Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Rest of NSM, 100% logic.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Dudeman

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PMFuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.
...it's times like these that I can only hope that you actually know what you're doing.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

FireArrow

lol guys can wear skirts if they want too I just think skirts look bad on everyone
The question here isn't whether or not it's right, it's whether or not you're going to piss on someone for doing something completely harmless that makes them happy.

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 21, 2016, 07:51:29 AMminor off-track but wouldn't it be correct to say that everyone had equal rights as far as marriage went
I mean straight guys couldn't marry other guys either

minor off-track but wouldn't it be correct to say that everyone has equal rights as far as religion in the middle east
I mean Islamic people aren't allowed to be Christian either
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Nebbles

I see nothing wrong with men wanting to wear skirts. Skirts, like any other article of clothing, are free reign to wear for anyone as long as it makes them happy.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Dudeman

And it's not even a matter of skirts. Fashion is incredibly variable and changes with the times. Who wears bellbottoms on a regular basis anymore? Are women still shamed for, heaven forbid, wearing pants? The basic purpose for clothing is to cover your privates and keep you warm (and give you a sense of style too, I suppose). Any way you go about that is perfectly fine.

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on April 21, 2016, 04:28:30 PMAny way you go about that is perfectly fine.

and if we dont wanna go about that ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Nebbles

are you implying you walk around naked on a frequent basis
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Dude

No thx, I'm grossed out enough by the shirtless guy with a shitload of back hair I don't think I could handle the rest.