The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BrainyLucario

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 19, 2016, 09:15:52 PM
if NSMers were magic cards, part 2:
Hero of Trains
[close]
ZeldaFan
[close]
Bubbles
[close]
BrainyLucario
[close]
Yug_Guy
[close]
Dudeman
[close]
Deku Trombonist
[close]
[close]
Noc.....why am I inspiration?......Do Inspire you?
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: Dude on April 21, 2016, 04:39:56 PMNo thx, I'm grossed out enough by the shirtless guy with a shitload of back hair I don't think I could handle the rest.
Is it just me or do a lot of guys actually look better completely shaven (or at least back and chest shaven)
Like I've never seen a guy with chest hair and been like "damn he's looking good", but I have had the same reaction when a guy with a cleanly shaven chest or whatever is near.
Granted all of this experience comes from public pools so that might have something to do with it.
what is shitpost

Dude

It depends for me. If they're buff it's the best, if not it's awful.

Nebbles

Yeah, I think it really depends on the guy, but it also boils down to personal taste.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Well IMO the level of ugly between overweight guys with chest hair and without isn't a thing, I find them equally unappealing for different reasons. Chest hair most of the time doesn't really look good IMO and without it you show off your weight.

God I'm judgmental. Oh well.
what is shitpost

mikey

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on April 21, 2016, 06:14:55 PMIs it just me or do a lot of guys actually look better completely shaven (or at least back and chest shaven)
Like I've never seen a guy with chest hair and been like "damn he's looking good", but I have had the same reaction when a guy with a cleanly shaven chest or whatever is near.
Granted all of this experience comes from public pools so that might have something to do with it.

QED
unmotivated

Dude

Pianist Da Sootopolis

I still think he'd look better with a shaven chest TBH.
what is shitpost

Olimar12345

Unrelated life lesson/thought from several moments ago: don't be an incompetent fuck.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Altissimo

unfortunately some cannot escape their incompetence

so better might be: "if you're incompetent, at least realize that you are incompetent and plan accordingly"

Olimar12345

More like: if you are an incompetent fuck, don't do that. Be less of an incompetent fuck until you are not an incompetent fuck.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

is there a way to apply for like assisted living at 18
unmotivated

Altissimo

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 21, 2016, 08:22:06 PMis there a way to apply for like assisted living at 18

why, are you worried about being an incompetent fuck