News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: Olimar12345 on April 21, 2016, 08:17:11 PMUnrelated life lesson/thought from several moments ago: don't be an incompetent fuck.
Quote from: Olimar12345 on April 21, 2016, 08:17:11 PMseveral moments ago
You're late
Cmon Oli
Quote from: Olimar12345 on April 21, 2016, 08:17:11 PMdon't be an incompetent fuck.

Jk. I hope whatever's ailing you goes quickly.
what is shitpost

mikey

Quote from: Altissimo on April 21, 2016, 08:30:39 PMwhy, are you worried about being an incompetent fuck
I know for a fact that I definitely can't take care of myself
unmotivated

BrainyLucario

Quote from: braixen1264 on April 21, 2016, 06:26:38 PMthe joke is BrainyLucario
...............................................oh...............................................................
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dude

In their defense, it was an unnecessary cost to keep putting in whatever "prize" they put in and this would probably cut that by a bit.

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Olimar12345 on April 21, 2016, 08:17:11 PMUnrelated life lesson/thought from several moments ago: don't be an incompetent fuck.

Maybe the best quote I've heard on NSM ever, lol.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Bloop

I've come to the realisation that I'd like a new voice

Dude

Bloop

I'd like to raise it by idk
100 Hz or so
That'd be great

Dude

Considering I always try to sing songs by female artists and sound awful doing it, same

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

mikey

Lol latios shado and I were talking about this last night
I think dude's voice is funny (in a good way), he always sounds super happy
I also like zorro's voice, it's gr8
unmotivated

Oronoco

My voice is so deep and mellow that no one can ever understand me when I'm trying to order food or introduce myself in a busy setting.

I am not "Joe." And I did not want mayonnaise. Such a struggle.
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

Tobbeh99

I like my voice. I'm a tenor so I can sing quite high which I like, but there still a lot of songs that are too high, lol. But my laugh sound stupid, some of my friends have commented that I sound "like Goofy" when laughing, lol.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh