News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

>:/
That filthy Hocotatian took all my juice. When I catch it, I'll feed it to the next boss I reach.
[close]
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Olimar12345

Spoiler
I'll have you know that filthy Hocotatian screwed me over quite a bit in the last installment as well.
[close]
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Jub3r7

on my newsfeed regarding pokémon GO
"Amber I figured it out

The road on your screen is the road outside your house to get on it you have to walk up ur actual road"
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

InsigTurtle

Just walking around at school today during break, I saw at least 10 people playing Pokemon Go.

Wow.

Tobbeh99

So France won over Germany in Semi-Finals! Rip Germany  :'( :'( :'( but it's ok, France's is great as well so I'm fine.
I think Germany played slightly better in general, and the goals France made where on a penalty (another hands, lol wtf!?) and by some crappy defense play/mistakes. But a win's win anyway, no matter how you score the goals.

That means France vs Portugal in Finals! Gonna be really hype! The match will be on tv this Sunday. Too bad I'm going to a Smash tourney so I might miss it, but whatever, I don't mind it THAT much.

also feels great to internet back!! :D It was down for like 3 days or so, then me and my brother tweaked with it a bit and he made it work! Awesome! Hate when there's problem with the internet.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Jub3r7 on July 07, 2016, 04:15:06 PMon my newsfeed regarding pokémon GO
"Amber I figured it out

The road on your screen is the road outside your house to get on it you have to walk up ur actual road"
This just scares me.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Ruto

Saria and I went to a restaurant and saw the game was on, so we stayed to watch it. But then after realizing that France was going to win anyway, we left before the game ended because we were facepalming so much...XD The whole restaurant seemed unhappy, but these French tourists and their kids also left early because they thought there was no way France could lose after that...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

WaluigiTime64

My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

cashwarrior1

AwesomeYears

I saw that a few days ago as well, I'm thinking something is fishy!

Latios212

I guess I'm just that popular with the bots
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

PetrifiedLasagna

I have no idea why I am up listening to arrangements right now, but...

I listened to the Cheetahmen theme and I know for a fact that I have heard in some old flash game.

P.S. Remembered as I was typing. I think it was cat mario  :P

Pianist Da Sootopolis

That 4th line
is that my first submission
bloody hell get that thing out of here

Unless, of course, it's Ben's, in which case, keep it and adore it <3
what is shitpost

InsigTurtle

Sebastian

So who is making the "I survived the NSM Y3K" badges?