The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Altissimo

WaluigiTime64

My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

InsigTurtle

Does anyone know where I can take the AP Music Theory exam? I haven't done any course for it, but that's okay. I looked at the local Vancouver School Board, but they don't offer it. So...

Pianist Da Sootopolis

How about "I contributed to the NSM Y3K"

Quote from: InsigTurtle on July 09, 2016, 09:55:04 PMDoes anyone know where I can take the AP Music Theory exam? I haven't done any course for it, but that's okay. I looked at the local Vancouver School Board, but they don't offer it. So...

Most state departments of education will allow you to take the test there. I'd also ask around larger school districts.
what is shitpost

InsigTurtle

Oh, I live in B.C, Canada, so Vancouver's the largest school district in the area...

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Oh, sorry. I thought you meant Washington state.
what is shitpost

InsigTurtle

Yeah, that's what I thought. Should've clarified which one it was.

mikey

unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Tobbeh99

My arrangement of "And The Heavens Shall Tremble" from Diablo 3 was on the front page on the site Diablofans.com! I feel honored, lol! That was also the reason why the video got so many views out of nowhere.

Image of it:
Spoiler
[close]
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

AwesomeYears

Nice one Tobbeh! You deserve those views mate! A bit of a shame though that 2 of the 3 comments are taking a shit on your choice of game but you can't really do anything about their opinion.

Tobbeh99

Quote from: AwesomeYears on July 11, 2016, 04:29:44 AMNice one Tobbeh! You deserve those views mate! A bit of a shame though that 2 of the 3 comments are taking a shit on your choice of game but you can't really do anything about their opinion.

Lol I know. But I don't really care about the comments being negative. I think it's more so funny when people comment that stuff, especially the first comment, lol.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

fabbemannen

Thread 2?  So you people actually managed to cap out the old one while I was away for a short while (e.g. 2 years or so) or am I just remembering wrong again?

Anyways, hello! No clue who's still alive on this site, but I haven't really been visiting frequently for the last 3-4 years, so that makes sense. I'm probably gonna look around for sheets that aren't on the mainsite yet, even though I'm not making sheet music anymore I'm still playing a lot.

Maelstrom

fabbemannen

Checked my history, I just remembered wrong :P