News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WaluigiTime64

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 31, 2016, 05:53:57 PMHey I had an idea
What if we contact finale about entering into a promotional partnership where they give arrangers discounts on finale products and we endorse and promote their products
It would result in short run and long run profit for finale and it would make arrangers using musescore, sibelius, or notepad lives easier
This actually sounds like a pretty good idea, but other people have already brought up some other decent options, so we'll have to wait and see.

Quote from: Dudeman on August 31, 2016, 06:31:29 PM
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 31, 2016, 06:29:59 PMgood idea, but already musescore master race
*high fives*
*high fives*
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

E. Gadd Industries

Well, Brainy informed me that his parents changed the password to his account given he had a C in APUSH, so we probz won't see much of him unless he gets permission to use TWG Tingle (if you looked in TWG you already know this stuff).
I guess this is karma for not doing/turning in the boatload of homework we get & bombing the 1 test we've had in that class so far. 
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on September 01, 2016, 04:23:16 AMI guess this is karma for not doing/turning in the boatload of homework we get & bombing the 1 test we've had in that class so far.
...karma...? Just karma? :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

E. Gadd Industries

I mean, I didn't want to involve karma's sister, but if you want to, then we can.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Nebbles

Well, he could have done this funny thing called "doing his homework" and "studying for tests".
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Nebbles on September 01, 2016, 03:47:35 PMWell, he could have done this funny thing called "doing his homework" and "studying for tests".
^ ^ ^
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Nebbles on September 01, 2016, 03:47:35 PMWell, he could have done this funny thing called "doing his homework" and "studying for tests".
Heh, funny you should mention, he started doing this kind of thing back in middle of last year (10th grade, his first AP Class & his Chem class, but can you blame him for the latter? ::)). I've tried to tell him, but he insists he's doing his homework & studying and all that 🎷🎷, but his grades are showing. No valedictorian (I think that's correct) for him. :/
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

my graduating class had a 3 way tie for valedictorian
one of them was a nerd
unmotivated

Maelstrom

Blueflower is standing shirtless behind me pestering me about him posting on NSM about spilling water on my sandwich and then eating it or something.
Help.

Altissimo

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on September 01, 2016, 07:49:22 PMmy graduating class had a 3 way tie for valedictorian
one of them was a nerd

i went to my old high school's graduation in june (a friend was graduating) and they had *7*

mikey

Quote from: Maelstrom on September 01, 2016, 07:52:58 PMBlueflower is standing shirtless behind me pestering me about him posting on NSM about spilling water on my sandwich and then eating it or something.
Help.
is he lookin' handsome

tell him to skype me
unmotivated

Nebbles

Quote from: Maelstrom on September 01, 2016, 07:52:58 PMBlueflower is standing shirtless behind me pestering me about him posting on NSM about spilling water on my sandwich and then eating it or something.
Help.

sounds like you're enjoying college so far
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

blueflower999

For the record it was you who spilled water on your sandwich, not me.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Dudeman

Aaaaaaaaand he's here.

Aaaaaaaaand he's back in his cave.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

FireArrow

The real question is who dafuq eats soggy sandwitches.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department