The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

oh crap I just realized I'd be host this year wouldn't I

well that changes things
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Sebastian

Olimar12345

The superlatives is a well-expired idea. How about you guys come up with something new to do in its place?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

braix

Cool, I'll leave the brainstorming up to you then
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

E. Gadd Industries

How about NSM Super Ultimate Tourney Time! Where a bunch of NSMers compete in a tournament style thing and do weird crap? :|D
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

MaestroUGC

The thing that made the superlatives work (relatively) was that they required little effort, which meant it would actually be completed. The more that goes into it, the less likely it will be to finish here on NSM.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

braix

Seconded. Even the effort that the superlatives demanded was almost too much.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dude

Just do a year in review thing. that takes like no time at all.

Olimar12345

The superlatives stopped being good after mashi stopped hosting them though.

Quote from: braixen1264 on November 16, 2016, 07:09:08 PMCool, I'll leave the brainstorming up to you then
I suggest that we all sit in front of mirrors and talk about how great we each are. 10/10 will be greater/funnier/generally more entertaining than the last three superlatives.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Latios212

Just because you don't enjoy them doesn't mean other people don't :3
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Nebbles

I love superlatives, they're fun and harmless.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Sebastian

Yeah, same. I always enjoyed them. Quite a highlight.

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

I thought it was a great way to get closer as a community.  A few people chose to get butthurt which ruined it for a lot of people.  It's all in jest anyway so I don't see why any type of moderation has to happen
unmotivated

Maelstrom