News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Stupid question: What is the cheapest and best way to get an Xbox One?

WaluigiTime64

Stupid answer: Find a rich person who doesn't want their's.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Sebastian

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Dudeman on November 26, 2016, 10:58:27 AMHey Roz! Cool to see you around. ...again. Didn't you show up briefly a couple of months ago to almost the same reaction? :P

in march 2015
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Sebastian on November 26, 2016, 12:12:20 PMStupid question: What is the cheapest and best way to get an Xbox One?
There are multiple ways. The question is, how much legal trouble are you willing to land yourself in to get one?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Sebastian

Dude

Quote from: Sebastian on November 26, 2016, 12:12:20 PMStupid question: What is the cheapest and best way to get an Xbox One?
Answer: Don't. I can't think of a single game worth getting it for. If anything, a ps4 or something would be more usable.

Sebastian

Interesting. I do have a PS3. How much better are PS4s? I thought that since I already have a PS3 I could get something different.

Maelstrom

It's not "better", it just has a different library. And it happens to be better than the XBone.

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 26, 2016, 01:44:51 PMin march 2015

Stop stalking me
Hopefully I can stick around this time.

Quote from: Sebastian on November 27, 2016, 05:06:08 AMInteresting. I do have a PS3. How much better are PS4s? I thought that since I already have a PS3 I could get something different.

Honestly I think it depends on whether you wanna play Recore, Halo, GoW or Bloodborne, Uncharted, etc. Both consoles are pretty similar.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Maelstrom

But all XBone exclusivea are going to be on Windows 10, withe the exception of Halo 5.

mikey

unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.