News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dahans

Quote from: Harvest on June 23, 2009, 01:30:16 PMThey wanted to see if I could touch my tongue to my nose, because that is hypermobile, but I can't. 
I can :D
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

GreekGeek

I can barely stick my tongue out of my mouth :-\

ALPRAS

i can touch with my tongue on my elbow :D

Yey, my megadrive still works! Ive played all night long those awesome old games ;)

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ALPRAS

GreekGeek

Harvest

-

GreekGeek

Just one more test and then I have holidays to plan 8)

HungryDragon

Credit to Strecno for the avatar! | MY SUBMISSION THREAD

Harvest

My parents are morons.

We've had a heat wave this entire week but they think its not worth starting the damn air conditioner up.  Well FUCK.  I couldn't sleep at all last night as it was the hottest night I've ever experienced, and tonight is supposed to be worse.  I'm extremely pissed off.  I see fucking people on welfare running air conditioners why can't we afford to? 

When its hot, you can't do anything about it as far as clothes go, but when its cold you can put on a sweater etc yet in the fall, the second it gets cool, the furnace gets turned off full blast because my mom gets cold.  Stupid bitch.

-

SuperFireKirby

I live in a heat wave 24/7 and our air conditioning has been busted for the last two weeks. The repairmen were supposed to be here every day since last week.I fucking hate those guys.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Mike

FFFFUUUUUUU! Now that I have a girlfriend, I'm going out with some friends Saturday and one of them invited a bunch of her really hot and single friends to come over too. WHY MEEEE??!?!!!

Anyways I can tell you it's horribly hot outside right now. Not only that, I had to move 6 pallets of buckets of cement by hand because a bunch of them opened. All that inside a truck that was directly in the sun. It was horrible and there are 2 more trucks to do and they have a lot more in them.

SuperFireKirby

Why do you have 6 buckets of cement anyway?

Mike

Not 6 buckets, 6 pallets. 36 buckets per pallet. I work in a cement factory in the summer.

SuperFireKirby