Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

That really makes me want to play looks like a good game in the series
unmotivated

Altissimo

the gameplay is actually worse in small ways in md1 but i have a soft spot for it nonetheless

Nitro Indigo

The problem with the AI in PMD is the IQ system, where you have to unlock common sense. Also, my biggest problem with Explorers' story was the time travel logic as well.

EDIT: I got into a Tumblr post.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

WaluigiTime64

My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Maelstrom

mikey

If someone mugged you and had a gun, would you give them your wallet or laugh at them?
unmotivated

WaluigiTime64

I would politely ask why they were mugging me.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Nitro Indigo

I can't find a download of the Okamiden soundtrack anywhere, and I could only find one upload of the in-game version of a track I want to use in a video. I asked the uploader if they minded me downloading the audio, but they haven't been online for months.
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

E. Gadd Industries

I just realized that 2 posts ago, I reached my 2000th post.
For the 2nd time.  8)
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Nitro Indigo

That moment when you realise that Pokémon Mystery Dungeon has a bigger fanbase than Spirit Tracks.

(I actually realised this a while ago, but I forgot to type it anywhere.)

Olimar12345

Quote from: Nitro Indigo on February 11, 2017, 10:21:16 AMThat moment when you realise that Pokémon Mystery Dungeon has a bigger fanbase than Spirit Tracks.

(I actually realised this a while ago, but I forgot to type it anywhere.)

Probably because PMD is a series of multiple games and Spirit Tracks is just one game in a series.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dudeman

Quote from: Nitro Indigo on February 11, 2017, 10:21:16 AMThat moment when you realise that Pokémon Mystery Dungeon has a bigger fanbase than Spirit Tracks.
...this is really a surprise? You're talking about an entire series of spinoffs featuring characters from one of Nintendo's most lucrative franchises and a strong story, versus one Zelda game with average sales on a handheld. Then again, given how obsessed you are with ST, I guess I shouldn't really be surprised.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Nitro Indigo

E. Gadd Industries

Has anyone here ever heard of Planet 9, the supposed planet in our solar system far past Neptune's orbit?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]