News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LuxraySpiral

Quote from: FireArrow on March 20, 2017, 12:11:12 AMI can almost garuntee this whole issue is due to a poorly made algorithm not some secret coalition of google homophobes running around flagging videos.

The way in which they responded ("videos that discuss more sensitive issues") is aggravating nonetheless
Quote from: LuxraySpiral on March 20, 2017, 07:37:23 AM
(Also, I might try to concrete my position as the parentheses guy)
Quote from: ThatHiddenCharacter on March 20, 2017, 08:18:57 AM
(Sorry, (but (that (role (is (already (taken.)))))))

Zunawe

People are smart: https://arstechnica.com/security/2017/03/firefox-gets-complaint-for-labeling-unencrypted-login-page-insecure/

Company that gets upset at Firefox for "mislabeling" their site as insecure claims they've never had a security breach in 15 years. Immediately their user database is deleted by hackers.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Dudeman

Sometimes I love the human race. This is one of those times.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Dude

I'm the expert of love live school idol festival

Altissimo

what happens when the octave is divided into more than 12 pitches

LuxraySpiral

That sounds really weird; I'm so used to the 12-note tuning that it sounds out of tune, but it sounds quite nice at the same time

Hero of Trains

I think this is cool because sometimes it sounds so normal, while other times it sounds really weird and off. I've been listening to it in the background while studying and my attention keeps getting drawn back by my ear being confused.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

Dudeman

DON'T EVEN TRY AND JUST CASUALLY SLIP INTO A CONVERSATION WITHOUT A HELLO, TRAINS
STOP DISAPPEARING
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Hero of Trains

Hello then! Seeing as how I'm more gone than not these days (which I'm trying to remedy I promise), I think declaring my entrance every time I'm here would get a bit old. Thank you for noticing and saying hi though!
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

ThatHiddenCharacter

Nice to meet you, Trains. I'm, as you can tell, ThatHiddenCharacter. You've obviously been gone awhile. How long?
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

Hero of Trains

Hi new friend! Is there a nickname that you prefer, like THC or something? I was super active about... wow, like two years ago now. Then high school happened, and now I pop in as much as I can, but sadly often forget. Hopefully, though, I'll be here a bit more now though because I just put this site on my to do list, along with like my history research paper and stuff (it totally fits in). What about you? When did you get here/what's your story?

Dudeman

He sort of ended up with THC as a nickname, there's not much else you can call him for short :P

LuxraySpiral

You know, it feels really strange talking to people here, because I've always imagined you all to be distant from regular people like me. It seems, however, that you are all regular humans with proper human emotions

ThatHiddenCharacter

Quote from: Hero of Trains on March 21, 2017, 06:10:03 PMHi new friend! Is there a nickname that you prefer, like THC or something? I was super active about... wow, like two years ago now. Then high school happened, and now I pop in as much as I can, but sadly often forget. Hopefully, though, I'll be here a bit more now though because I just put this site on my to do list, along with like my history research paper and stuff (it totally fits in). What about you? When did you get here/what's your story?
Ooh, about me. Did not expect that. Okay, this is the first time my story with NinSheetMusic has ever been put on the site. First of all, most people call me THC (Not by my choice, but it saves time and doesn't bother me, so you can call me that if you want). I started using NinSheetMusic for sheet music years ago. Don't ask me how many because I can't remember. Probably somewhere around two to four years ago. I didn't sign up for the forums until December of 2016. It was at that time that I realized: I wanted to stop being a coward with an inferiority complex and start arranging. Of course, I didn't start arranging immediately. I believe I started either in January or February. So far, I have four arrangements, which is pretty big for me. Two of them have been submitted to the site, but haven't been accepted. The other two can be found in my personal arrangement thread. My experience here has been amazing. I met some great people, most noticeably E. Gadd, Andy, & Levi. I also met some good people, like Dudeman. Overall, that's pretty much it. That was my five page essay on my NSM experience. Thank and good night.
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

Latios212

Quote from: LuxraySpiral on March 21, 2017, 06:21:39 PMI've always imagined you all to be distant from regular people like me.
Haha where'd that idea come from?

and
AHHHH
TRAIIINSS
HI
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle