The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

nerd > herd > here > mere > mire > mile > mule > rule > rude > dude(man)

Yeah, I guess so.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Zeila

If you're allowed to rearrange the letters, then the word quad comes to mind. Otherwise atua or it's variant akua would work if you recognize/accept any word defined in the Merriam-Webster dictionary (at least online)

Dudeman

You're not allowed to rearrange the letters, that's the point. I'm not sure if atua counts since it's Polynesian in origin.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

kiora atua is the name of a planeswalker so I count it
unmotivated

Latios212

I got bored, so here's a thing you can use to see what words are connected to yours.

Ta-daaaa
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Dudeman

Sometimes I think I'm smart. Then Latios casually programs a word finder.

AmpharosAndy

innit

Dude

kinda takes the fun out of the game tho, but it is neat

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

E. Gadd Industries

I think I'm infected by the 1920s.
At GSP, they have various dances and things with themes. One of the dances is a Decades Dance, and since I have a flat cap, I thought it'd be cool to go as a newsboy. So I started looking for appropriate attire. (Still haven't found any) And then I started learning to do the Charleston. Almost gotten the hang of it, too!
And I have several tabs open of various jazz songs to practice to ("It's Only a Paper Moon" as performed by Ella Fitzgerald, "I Wish I Could Shimmy Like My Sister Kate" as performed by Muggsy Spanier, and "Little Brown Jug" as performed by Glenn Miller to name a few)
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

F. L. U. D. D.

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on May 27, 2017, 07:06:15 PM...
I think I'm infected by the 1920s.
At GSP, they have various dances and things with themes. One of the dances is a Decades Dance, and since I have a flat cap, I thought it'd be cool to go as a newsboy. So I started looking for appropriate attire. (Still haven't found any) And then I started learning to do the Charleston. Almost gotten the hang of it, too!
And I have several tabs open of various jazz songs to practice to ("It's Only a Paper Moon" as performed by Ella Fitzgerald, "I Wish I Could Shimmy Like My Sister Kate" as performed by Muggsy Spanier, and "Little Brown Jug" as performed by Glenn Miller to name a few)
...Are you sure you haven't just lost your mind?  :P
E. Gadd for Mayor 2018
"Maybe someday, he'll invent something that doesn't suck."

Spoiler
[close]

Maelstrom

From now on, if you want to contact me, use discord, not skype.
Maelstrom#7307

mikey

unmotivated

LeviR.star

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on May 27, 2017, 07:06:15 PMI think I'm infected by the 1920s.

Tell me about it. I've been watching these lately:

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements