News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvest

40th anniversary of the moon landing and whats on CNN?  Michael Jackson death story milking.  Its almost been a month for fucks sake!
-

mantis985

@Kef:  I got 8th row center for $40.  I dont know why they're so cheap(relatively) here.

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: Harvest on July 20, 2009, 07:00:59 PM40th anniversary of the moon landing and whats on CNN?  Michael Jackson death story milking.  Its almost been a month for fucks sake!

I know!! >_<
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Jamaha

Petpetfood

Jamaha

Harvest

Well, PetPetFood, I see in that message it mentions driver..so one can assume its a driver problem.

When I first got my computer I got this error a few times and I just installed all the newest drivers and it fixed it.  The problem was I didn't have the correct ethernet driver.  It used to do that sometimes when connecting to the internet.
-

KefkaticFanatic

JaMaHa:  Did you spin around and hold the key up in the air?

me irl
[close]

Jamaha

I don't get the key before September 1st =(

Nana1Popo2

^ well now u know what to do when u do get it
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Mike

Quote from: Harvest on July 20, 2009, 07:00:59 PM40th anniversary of the moon landing and whats on CNN?  Michael Jackson death story milking.  Its almost been a month for fucks sake!

I agree. If it were my decision I'd fire any reporter still talking about him. I'm getting really sick of the media pumping up info about some god damn famous pedophile. Yes he was very influential and had his time, but for fuck sake get over it he became a crazed lunatic.

ALPRAS

They are talkin about michael Jackson so much, that everybody is going to forget him in the next months....

Jamaha

Well of course, everything is eventually forgotten.

iDennis

The last days I was thinking about getting a Super Famicom so that I'm able to play every SFC game without any problems (I only got one SFC game but I don't care about that...). Then I realized: There's no money where it should be...

Stupid world...  :'(