News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mastersuperfan

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 11, 2017, 03:04:53 AMDon't feel bad, I only realized a few months ago that Gold/Silver has a different wild Pokémon battle theme between day and nighttime. Didn't know that for my entire life, and I was playing Silver at age 7.

Wait

what.

or wait does this not apply to HGSS
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

SlowPokemon

Doesn't apply to HGSS (even the GB sounds item only has one wild battle theme).
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Trasdegi

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 11, 2017, 08:11:50 PMDoesn't apply to HGSS (even the GB sounds item only has one wild battle theme).

So that's why I never noticed this either

swimswamit

Wow, that game was really ahead of things. Had no idea either.

Trainer Ave

Gotta say i fucking hate the remastered goldenrod city theme that's in HGSS.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

SlowPokemon

I thought it was a neat swing spin on the track. I do prefer the more mellow original version, though.

Trainer Ave

The remastered bike theme was allright though
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

LeviR.star

Just read that promotion for the game Shadow Man: 2econd Coming involved putting posters on tombstones. Acclaim Entertainment apparently promised to pay relatives of the deceased for promotion, and they also added that "poorer families may be interested".

This is a point in advertising you really don't want to reach.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

SlowPokemon

So I've been playing Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions, and while 99% of the game is the exact same, I'm at the Little Fungitown part and they made a really pretty hilarious switch that involves a cameo from a random character from Bowser's Inside Story. If you care about finding these things out for yourself, don't click the spoiler tag!

Spoiler
Remember Psycho Kamek, the Magikoopa who hypnotizes Luigi into thinking he's Mario? He's been replaced by Dr. Toadley, the strange fortune-telling doctor from Bowser's Inside Story with the pet bird who follows you around. This really amuses me because he was such a random character that I don't ever think I expected to see him again.
[close]

swimswamit

agh I need to buy that game so badly

Anyone bought it off the e-store and seen how large a download it was? Probably need to go to a larger SD card sooner or later..

LeviR.star

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 12, 2017, 04:36:41 PMSo I've been playing Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions, and while 99% of the game is the exact same, I'm at the Little Fungitown part and they made a really pretty hilarious switch that involves a cameo from a random character from Bowser's Inside Story. If you care about finding these things out for yourself, don't click the spoiler tag!

Spoiler
Remember Psycho Kamek, the Magikoopa who hypnotizes Luigi into thinking he's Mario? He's been replaced by Dr. Toadley, the strange fortune-telling doctor from Bowser's Inside Story with the pet bird who follows you around. This really amuses me because he was such a random character that I don't ever think I expected to see him again.
[close]

For Slow
While I guess I'll never see Psycho Kamek with Dream Team/Paper Jam sprites, Dr. Toadley's cameo and replacing makes more sense, given that Little Fungitown is a village full of toads. I think they made a good decision there.
[close]
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

BrainyLucario

I found a copy of Super Mario 64 yesterday. Tried it out today and can happily say it works. Now I have Three games for my 64, along with Goldeneye and Mario Kart
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

mastersuperfan

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

WaluigiTime64

My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

mastersuperfan