News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dekkadeci

I think it's pretty legitimate to be frustrated over not finding a girlfriend(/boyfriend/etc.) when you're explicitly looking for one and you've been doing so for a while, as Tobbeh seems to be.

For example, I'm not looking for a boyfriend (or a girlfriend, for that matter), so I don't feel frustrated about not having one.

Altissimo

if you're looking for one and failing to get one it's probably a personal issue tbh :/

Dudeman

Quote from: Altissimo on October 15, 2017, 04:13:43 PMif you're looking for one and failing to get one it's probably a personal issue tbh :/
Agreed. If you're getting frustrated because you can't hold onto a significant other, I think you've got the wrong motives.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Olimar12345

Don't forget the "friend" part in "girl friend." They aren't some object that you just obtain for status reasons.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: Altissimo on October 15, 2017, 04:13:43 PMif you're looking for one and failing to get one it's probably a personal issue tbh :/
Quote from: Olimar12345 on October 15, 2017, 04:37:56 PMDon't forget the "friend" part in "girl friend." They aren't some object that you just obtain for status reasons.
Both of these so fucking much.

also dude I love your sass so much

@Tobbeh Self deprication is NOT attractive. Neither is someone who describes spending time with people as "a bunch of bullshit and nonsense (...) So fucked up! (...) 'Tobbe gets tricked into crazy dumb adventure part 2'."
what is shitpost

Tobbeh99

Like hard to not see how the world isn't against me. Like I'm alone, down, and have literally 0 friends. Because of a fight with my smash-"friends", leaving me with 0 self confidence. I look back, and there are some subtle things that would change me life so much. I feel almost burned out from my anger, and like a deadly combination of anger and depression. My brain literally feels like Chernobyl! ...
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Dude

Tobbeh99

tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Dude

Altissimo

again the world isn't against you you're just choosing to play the victim and blame everyone else for your own shortcomings because that's easier than admitting you have issues you need to work on if you want to feel better about yourself.
You can keep wallowing in your own self-pity if you want but just know it's gonna make it seem like the world continues to be against you when people (here and elsewhere) get tired of your shit and refuse to humor you

Dude

Quote from: Altissimo on October 16, 2017, 03:53:31 AMagain the world isn't against you you're just choosing to play the victim and blame everyone else for your own shortcomings because that's easier than admitting you have issues you need to work on if you want to feel better about yourself.
You can keep wallowing in your own self-pity if you want but just know it's gonna make it seem like the world continues to be against you when people (here and elsewhere) get tired of your shit and refuse to humor you
I mean he was banned for this exact reason for a while iirc

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Altissimo on October 16, 2017, 03:53:31 AMagain the world isn't against you you're just choosing to play the victim and blame everyone else for your own shortcomings because that's easier than admitting you have issues you need to work on if you want to feel better about yourself.

I think you are right.

10/10 tobbeh

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost

Tobbeh99

I've really been thinking through my life lately. And I've come to the conclusion that I think I'm too blunt/emotionally dead. I think it started in upper school, where there were more people being unsympathetic. And I think it lead to think that it was good. First that it was "cool" and then that it somehow made me stronger and better. But as time has passed I realized that I've followed a false trail. And that the way of being empathetic will lead to much more. Feels like I've screwed up, but I also think that I am getting better, by realizing that. I think that deep relaxation and starting hanging out with my friends is gonna help a lot. So I think I'm going really try to do that now. I'll also try my absolute best to stay away from any "negativity" that possibly could cause me anxiety, fear or anger. I can easily get stuck on negative details, and let them grind in my brain for weeks. And just in general try to live my life as normal.

10/10 tobbeh

Altissimo

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on October 16, 2017, 09:56:51 PMI forgot how blunt alti is sometimes <3

sometimes people wont listen any other way
and sometimes they still wont listen but w/e