News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

I would normally tell you to use Google, but when searching all you get is the Wikipedia page on Wikipedia that is full of a shitload of irrelevant information and you would never ever find what you were looking for.

me irl
[close]

GreekGeek

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on July 23, 2009, 08:39:10 AMI would normally tell you to use Google, but when searching all you get is the Wikipedia page on Wikipedia that is full of a shitload of irrelevant information and you would never ever find what you were looking for.
That's why I asked, I couldn't find it.

Dalonzo

lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

ALPRAS

Shadoninja

Quote from: GreekGeek on July 23, 2009, 04:23:49 AM
Quote from: JaMaHa on July 23, 2009, 04:19:02 AMWiki + encyclopedia = Wikipedia.

Simple.

Yeah I understand. But what's Wiki?

I read somewhere that wiki is "what I know is"
not 100% sure, but it would kind of make sense?
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Harvest

holy shit.

My dad just told me about his stock investments.  There was a stock at 36 dollars so he wanted to invest.  Well, he forgot the password!!!  So then he finds it later...stock up to 39 dollars.  He buys 80 000 dollars worth :|  Later the stock drops to 24 dollars.  Now the stock is going up to 45 and he'll make ten thousand.  If he had bought at 36?  18 thousand.  Moron.  I wonder how much he would have made if he bought at 24?  Could have paid my damn education.
-

Dalonzo

Quote from: Shadoninja on July 23, 2009, 11:22:17 AM
Quote from: GreekGeek on July 23, 2009, 04:23:49 AM
Quote from: JaMaHa on July 23, 2009, 04:19:02 AMWiki + encyclopedia = Wikipedia.

Simple.

Yeah I understand. But what's Wiki?

I read somewhere that wiki is "what I know is"
maybe its just a coincidence...i knew the hawaiian thing too.

Jamaha

Quote from: Shadoninja on July 23, 2009, 11:22:17 AMI read somewhere that wiki is "what I know is"

Backronym. Eg. that was made up after the name wiki had been established.

Petpetfood

I'M TIRED OF ALL THESE NEW PEOPLE COMING IN AND REQUESTING A SONG AS THEIR FIRST POST AND NEVER POST AGAIN.

SirIngusBingus

^Why? That's basically the purpose of the site.

Petpetfood

I know for requests its fine, but when you ask for a song and never post again or do anything here again, that just kinda ticks me off.

KefkaticFanatic

That's totally fine.  If they're just somebody that likes using the site and its sheets and wants another sheet they can request it.  They aren't obligated to become an active forum member.  You're just being a fool.

me irl
[close]

Harvest

The iPod touch is probably one of the best pieces of technology I've ever owned.  Well worth the money.
-

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

GreekGeek

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on July 23, 2009, 08:04:57 PMThat's totally fine.  If they're just somebody that likes using the site and its sheets and wants another sheet they can request it.  They aren't obligated to become an active forum member.  You're just being a fool.

For once, I agree