News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

braix

I've still got a year before college apps, but I'm feeling pressure to find something unique about me or something I enjoy doing so that I might have something to write about when the time comes, but I'm failing on both regards...
It sucks being average and having no ambitions besides making lots of money
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Zunawe

~
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Pianist Da Sootopolis

in APUSH I'm sitting next to an honest-to-god alt right edgelord

he literally told me today, with a straight face, that he, and I quote, "can't explain the fact that all the most powerful peoples in the world are kikes."
what is shitpost

Dude

Lmao I couldn't deal with that at all

Please stay in it and tell us more shit that he does.

Dude

Quote from: Altissimo on December 06, 2017, 05:54:01 AMThere's a difference between talking to people and talking at them.
it's like what I always say, there's a difference between eating your friend and eating with your friend.

LeviR.star

This is hilarious. I'd love to see someone try and beat the game this way.

From The Cutting Room Floor - Mega Man X
At various points, the game tries to detect whether it's running on a copier. Bad things happen if it decides that it is. Each of these is a separate check, so any or all of these may be enabled depending on the specific tests you fail.

- You may lose all your upgrades (including sub-tanks) upon starting a stage.
- The 128th time you take damage, the game will start adding random input to yours, and your charged X-Buster shots will be locked in place.
- You may be teleported to the beginning of the level when you pick up a power-up or go through the boss door.
- You may have to repeat the introductory stage when an enemy drops an extra life.
- After 128 explosions, enemies that repel bullets may kill you when they do. Power-ups will quickly vanish, and shooting while dashing will cause you to have to repeat the introductory stage.
- After your 128th jump, the next 127 jumps you make may be small hops instead. You will also take damage while climbing walls and will be unable to use the Ride Armor. Firing shots will teleport you back to the start of the stage.
[close]
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Dekkadeci

Something I've always found to be contradictory is that I keep hearing "Innocent before proven guilty", yet (at least in Canada and probably the USA), we jail people soon after arresting them (and have to deal with the consequences such as posting bail and shortening sentences by removing time already served in jail). That doesn't sound like "Innocent before proven guilty" to me.

Dude

Chances are higher they'd flee the country before they go to court

Trainer Ave

Yeah what dude said though I do agree that it seems contradictory
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

BrainyLucario

I thought i was in the politics topic for a second, but I agree. It does seem contradictory
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

InsigTurtle

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Jail is just a holding place until you're tried in a criminal court. There's already supposed to be proof you committed a crime when they arrest you; the trial is for formal defense/argument. It's not contradictory necessarily.
what is shitpost

Dude

Age is just a number and jail is just a room