News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Dude

SlowPokemon

Dude's the most consistently funny person here lately
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

swimswamit

Mmk so I got the college app sent in, thanks for the advice E. Gadd

Anyone have any tips on senior quotes for the yearbook, or what you chose?

InsigTurtle

i used a quote that called everyone an idiot and i got called down because the admin wondered if i was ok with having such a short quote

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me."
-The Sign Painter
As far as tips go, I don't really have any. I had this quote in mind for a good year.

Quote from: swimswamit on December 11, 2017, 05:15:05 PMMmk so I got the college app sent in, thanks for the advice E. Gadd
No problem! Hope everything goes well! :)
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

InsigTurtle

as for tips, it depends on what you're going for. some good things to keep in mind are the limits set by your school and famil

i tried to go for something memorable, and when people read my quote, most of them laughed and said "oh that sounds like you alright" although my parents thought i could've been more serious

this is just my opinion but i feel that quotes about journeys and education and life and maturity are rather overdone. you have a chance to stand out, so do it if you want

swimswamit

I do also ^^ really hate all the used every single year quotes, but I'm also not the type to try one of those gag ones, so trying to find something in the middle. Thanks for the advice

SlowPokemon

I didn't even get the chance to do a senior quote (my school didn't do them that year for some reason) but mine would have been "Critical thinking is the key to success." -Professor Layton
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

LeviR.star

Ever forget someone's name, but want to find out in a less-awkward way? If you're in school, the best ways are either to ask how to pronounce their name, or how to spell it. These methods may work just as well in other places.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

AmpharosAndy

I tell people to add me on Facebook or some other electronic thingy. Minimal effort/awkwardness because their name just pops up. Unless they don't like you of course but then why are you worried? :)
innit

Tobbeh99

I've been having it rough at work. Working in the transport section, it's much tougher near Christmas by it's nature (as many companies just send more packages). And this year, they've gotten some new customers (as my area-boss said), which have increased the pressure. And my boss (who's below the area boss, but in charge of my operations team) said that he'd looked through some history and said that we've had a 40% increase in comparison to last year! So it makes a lot of sense, as I've felt pretty busy during work, and it has been somewhat messy. But we do however have much better time than last year (the time we finish at), which shows how we're much more experienced and we work better as a team, and as individuals, delivering 40% more packages at a better time. It will be nice however in like January when it starts to decrease. That will be a great relief. :)
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Dude

you really need to make your thoughts of the moment a little more concise

Maybe like three sentences at most.