News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

swimswamit

AmpharosAndy

innit

LeviR.star

During jazz band practice today, I proved my band director wrong in front of everyone in the room by showing that he had a rhythm wrong. Everyone else had been counting half a beat too long in one part for 10 minutes, and he told me I was the only one wrong, but when I stood up and counted while everyone else played, he finally believed me. He was so upset, he threw his score back over his head.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

SuperMarina

Quote from: LeviR.star on February 12, 2018, 08:04:44 AMwhen I stood up and counted while everyone else played, he finally believed me. He was so upset, he threw his score back over his head.

n i c e

Proving the teacher wrong is probably one of the best/worst feelings in school.
Yours truly,
a Marina advocate.

BrainyLucario

New sig I guess,, It's about time i changed it up anyway
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Dudeman

Quote from: margastine on February 11, 2018, 05:17:08 PMI am planning to move out from this place. It kind of stressful to stay in here.
margastine for Most ?? ?? ?? 2019
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

AmpharosAndy

Odd. Always seemed like a calm and collected dude... :P
innit

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

mikey

unmotivated

Sebastian

Quote from: LeviR.star on February 12, 2018, 08:04:44 AMDuring jazz band practice today, I proved my band director wrong in front of everyone in the room by showing that he had a rhythm wrong. Everyone else had been counting half a beat too long in one part for 10 minutes, and he told me I was the only one wrong, but when I stood up and counted while everyone else played, he finally believed me. He was so upset, he threw his score back over his head.
Nobody can count anymore. It's ridiculous. I say you're not a true musician unless you can count.

Altissimo

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Sebastian on February 12, 2018, 12:41:02 PMNobody can count anymore. It's ridiculous. I say you're not a true musician unless you can count.
IKR??? I mean, it's a simple 1 2 5 and 7 and 2 83 triangle!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Trainer Ave

....Well here we go I guess. So first things first, I'm back. I've been gone for a good bit and I'd like to say it was because I was busy but honestly I've been a bit afraid to return after getting a negative response from another user on this forum about something. I guess it made me think everyone would respond the same which quite honestly is a ridiculous assumption. For years I have known that I was bisexual and transgender but have always been in a constant state of denial not only externally but I denied it to myself as well. About 6 months ago I finally admitted it to myself and started opening up to other people and have gotten a lot of mixed reactions but supportive for the most part.
I'm not really looking for any kind of pity or special treatment from anyone here. I'm just getting this out there so I can feel better knowing that I'm not sitting here lying to you guys.

....so yeah I guess that's that.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server